Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: DCG Battle of Britain 1940 V1.2  (Read 38824 times)

Cycle

• Modder
DCG Battle of Britain 1940 V1.2
« on: July 23, 2010, 03:17:01 PM »

Hi,
The Battle of Britain is exactly 70 years ago! For this reason, I have made a DCG campaign that uses the channel 1940-41 map by canonuk and it is divided into 4 subcampaigns!
I made two versions of the campaign, as there are different types of the Spitfire and Hurricane in the Mods!

Before you start a campaign take a look in the read me file, please!

Dynamic Campaign Generator (DCG) Version 3.45 or higher: http://www.lowengrin.com/download.php?list.3

Campaign for UP 2.01 and HSFX 4.1: https://www.mediafire.com/?kdsk6xdbjsqelgq

Many thanks to Paul Lowengrin for his support and Dynamic Campaign Generator,
canonuk for this detailed,historical map and the AAS/SAS Modder for their Mods!
Thanks!
"Lenin sagte einmal, der ungebildete Mensch stehe außerhalb der Politik. Heute aber haben wir ein gebildetes Volk. Wie wir in den letzten Jahren handelten, bedeutete, es aus der Politik herauszuhalten. Das ist eine Mißachtung des Volkes. Das ist eine Art Elitedenken." Michail Gorbatschow

PA_Willy

Re: DCG Battle of Britain 1940
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 04:03:32 PM »

Thank you Sir!!!

We love DCG campaigns.

hguderian

• Modder
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 04:06:44 PM »

Thank you...really appreciated!

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 11:37:34 AM »

Quick Squadron update for the Campaign!

It change the Polish Squadron in the Campaigns, so you hear Polish Radio during the missions!
 You can now also fly a career as a Polish Fighter Pilot!

No. 303 (Polish) Squadron was formed on 2 August 1940 at RAF Northolt, and became operational on 31 August 1940!
 For that reason, the Polish Squadrons are only available in the subcampaigns "FighterCommand" and "Their finest Hour"!

Edit: Its included in Version 1.1!
"Lenin sagte einmal, der ungebildete Mensch stehe außerhalb der Politik. Heute aber haben wir ein gebildetes Volk. Wie wir in den letzten Jahren handelten, bedeutete, es aus der Politik herauszuhalten. Das ist eine Mißachtung des Volkes. Das ist eine Art Elitedenken." Michail Gorbatschow

PA_Willy

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 11:49:56 AM »

Quick Squadron update for the Campaign!

It change the Polish Squadron in the Campaigns, so you hear Polish Radio during the missions!
 You can now also fly a career as a Polish Fighter Pilot!

No. 303 (Polish) Squadron was formed on 2 August 1940 at RAF Northolt, and became operational on 31 August 1940!
 For that reason, the Polish Squadrons are only available in the subcampaigns "FighterCommand" and "Their finest Hour"!

Download Update HSFX/UP: https://www.mediafire.com/?6bcbmme2yb5dtje

Thank you again.

Boelcke

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 01:02:06 PM »

coooooooooool, thx

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 01:13:20 PM »

As a small thank you for the mods I've downloaded here!

SAS~Howlin

• Goat herder
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 01:43:38 PM »

amazing thanks

EDIT

I installed as the readme said (no problems there) and i can quite easily see the RAF BoB campaign, but i cannot see anything for the Luft guys, is there a Luft fighter BoB campaign, or is this mainly a RAF one.

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 10:20:17 AM »

I installed as the readme said (no problems there) and i can quite easily see the RAF BoB campaign, but i cannot see anything for the Luft guys, is there a Luft fighter BoB campaign, or is this mainly a RAF one.

Hi,
No, its for both sides!
Copy all files from "Battle of Britain 1940 UP/DGen" into your "IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\DGen" folder!
In Il-2 scroll the "Career" Menue down till a line appears like "Luftwaffe Dive Bomber Battle of Britain 1940 (DCG)" or "Luftwaffe Fighter Battle of Britain 1940 (DCG)"! Its listed in alphabetic order!
Hope it helps!

StrykVladzimsky

• Airship Pirate
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 05:31:24 AM »

Cool! I can't wait to try this! It's gonna' be sick!

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2010, 04:52:45 PM »

changes V1.1:

I mainly changed something in the first two sub-campaigns!
The probability is now much higher in the first sub-campaign, that the vessels (Tanker0) will be attacked in order to end this campaign!
I have made a few changes to the. mis files from both sub-campaigns!
The update to the Polish squadrons is included in this release!

Cheyennepilot

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 12:56:40 AM »

amazing thanks

EDIT

Hi Lonestar67, thanks for this.

Same problem here. Can't find the Luftwaffe pilot career, but the RAF, and the Polish pilot are there. (I Double checked that I copied all files from your campaign DGEN folder to the game DGEN folder)

Thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 27 queries.