Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: AI overheating and manual supercharger management v1.2  (Read 31706 times)

Neil Lowe

• Modder
Re: AI overheating v1.0
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2010, 04:39:00 AM »

Thanx Sani, I love AI mods.

Got my first Mig kill tonight ;)

Cheers, Neil :)

Snowleopard

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2010, 05:49:03 AM »

Oh that's great to have one. I often struggle to try keep up my squadron as they fly so fast or climb fast than me.  Same for enemy pilots.  It may be in top choice add MOD list.

Messer

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2010, 12:04:51 PM »

Yeah, always felt these Chuck Norris's need some shakin. Seems they lost their black belts.
Hey,Hey, the big payback
Need to testify further, especially against P-51, the most Über-Chuck Norris plane in IL-2 I ever met in combat.
Many thanks for sharing

I know what I you mean - AI P-51, spiral climbing at nonstop WEP 110% - game over, you lost the battle!

Sani, any idea how the mod affect cruising? In some campaigns/mission the AI cruises at 100% throttle, would it still be able to fight (of course, with the intended limitations)?

Patch 4.10... I've promised myself not to mod until it comes out... please, soon...  :(

Pursuivant

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2010, 12:21:51 PM »

Patch 4.10... I've promised myself not to mod until it comes out... please, soon...

Do the world a favor, don't hold back. Mod something that's obviously not going to conflict with 4.10.

AJ94CAP

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2010, 08:15:18 AM »

If you fly with "Enignie Overheat" off, will the AI still get overheated or will they also turn it off?

George Formby of the AVG

• Retired Grunt
  • Retired Grunt
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2010, 09:36:02 AM »

Impossible. They content the same file!

AF5F8A326C3FA53C file is in both mods. According to which you enable in first plce, in MODS or with JSGME, you will enjoy one or another of them. Only one. It's the same file mate!

Pls, look at into the folder before talk.
Hate to tell ya this Willy, both of the mods are working in my game, I see what you are trying to say, but for some reason both the mods are wrking for me, maybe its because one loads before the other, or the order they load, they both work

Germy66

• vom K
  • Modder
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2010, 10:05:01 AM »

is there a AI limited Ammo Mod in the works?

sometimes its like the AI have unlimited Ammo?

Thanks for the mod  :-\

RGA

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2010, 10:19:56 AM »

AI has limited ammo, I'm sure about it. But sometimes, they're so accurate that with the same tiny amount of bullets, they can shoot me down 10 times for each one I shoot down :P
But curiously, after spending out all of their bullets, they leave the battlefield peacefully, in CRUISING speed as if I'm nowhere nearby. Even a out-of-ammo P-51 is now easy to catch.

PA_Willy

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2010, 10:25:14 AM »

AF5F8A326C3FA53C file is present in these two mods: Overheating AI mod v1.0 and Full Throttle.
But the file having the same name, is different.
If the game is first loaded Overheating AI v1.0, enjoy this mod, if not enjoy Full Throttle.

Thanks Ton414. I have been telling this  here although several ppl continue thinking they are enjoying both mods together.

I would like to know how can they be sure that new AI overheating mod is working... IMHO if they see FX Full Throttle exhaust mod working, they aren't enjoying the new AI mod, although they don't know it.

SAS~Sani

• Shredder
  • SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2010, 11:33:15 AM »

I'll make some compatibility and other imrpovements as soon as I can (busy with RL issues now).

PA_Willy

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2010, 11:38:57 AM »

I'll make some compatibility and other imrpovements as soon as I can (busy with RL issues now).

Thank you Sir!

George Formby of the AVG

• Retired Grunt
  • Retired Grunt
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2010, 03:14:29 PM »

Thanks Ton414. I have been telling this  here although several ppl continue thinking they are enjoying both mods together.

I would like to know how can they be sure that new AI overheating mod is working... IMHO if they see FX Full Throttle exhaust mod working, they aren't enjoying the new AI mod, although they don't know it.
I was smart enough to try with and without the new mod, with the throttle mod off, BOTH are working for me!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 26 queries.