Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sounds issues  (Read 279 times)

Gunny

Sounds issues
« on: May 03, 2023, 01:35:41 PM »

Hi, so after many days installing , deleting , reinstalling, cup and UP  many times over, i finally got both UP game and dedi server working, however, i seem to have stock sounds un ultrapack, none of those awesome sounds and mods that came with cup.
is there a way i can get cup sounds into UP?
Thanks

Frankiek

• SAS Team
Re: Sounds issues
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 02:34:38 PM »

well CUP sounds are available here https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,50153.0.html then you can drop the 00_soundset03 folder inside  your #UP folder however as you may know sounds are also dependent on the FM (buttons) that you are using so you may face some inconsistency.

Gunny

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 04:40:27 PM »

Thanks for the reply,
  i used the super pack, 3.4 update and hotfix for the game, can the buttons be edited to make it more consistent for the planes that i use or is that too much work?

update, i dont have an #UP folder,  there is a #UP# folder but that has STD folder in it

Frankiek

• SAS Team
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 05:24:33 PM »

sure the #UP# that's the folder to be used for your mods. Of course you can edit the buttons as you like you need just to change the sound line in the FM. As far as I am concerned I am still using an adaptation of Tiger's  sounds but you could also give a try to the the VSM sound mod that is fairly complete and very flexible

ssn637

• Men mean more than guns in the rating of a ship
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2023, 11:44:07 PM »

Have you tried Paulo's UltraPack sound package add-on?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fbb31ali9ejbuuj

It's a complete SFS archive of over 300 MB and can be easily added to your UltraPack installation.  I guarantee you'll notice the difference!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 25 queries.