Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: please help me, DCG doesn't work or at least I don't know how to make it work *keep your stuff up to date and check the background processes*  (Read 620 times)

JimothyBuff

Shakaali

• Missioneer

-but husky is the same old deal. Downloaded the zip fresh, installed it but it still takes about 5min or longer to create a campaign and 
   maybe 2 min to load into the plane. (The mins are guesswork, but it takes really long, about as long as starting up msfs20 and then
   load into a plane, usually 1946 takes mere seconds to load, except for the first start up) but never mind the loading time, since
   every body still dies in a matter of seconds. All you see is the ground and then an explosion. And uncountable pilots screaming in
   pain at the same time.

Husky is one super super heavy campaign, so unusually long loading time is expected.  The instant death suggests a payload problem, but I can see nothing supporting that in the log. I'll check the campaign ASAP, but I'm away. Will be home back to my gaming computer some time next week.

Glad you could figure out everything else  :)
"A truth ceases to be true when more than one person believes in it." -Oscar Wilde

Shakaali

• Missioneer

Problems with Husky confirmed.

BAT Swordfish/Albacore payloads have changed since the release of this campaign. I'll update the campaign in couple of days. Further discussion in the Husky thread: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,67264.msg735313.html#msg735313 .
"A truth ceases to be true when more than one person believes in it." -Oscar Wilde

JimothyBuff

Thank you very much! especially you shakaali but also everybody else here who keeps this game relevant and accessible. Cheers chabs!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 29 queries.