Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Countries Overhaul and unification - WIP  (Read 3498 times)

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
  • In memory of my beloved hero: Saburo SAKAI!
Re: Countries Overhaul and unification - WIP
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2024, 11:55:16 AM »

UPDATE REGIA AREONAUTICA

Today I finish to reproduce all the Torpedo Bombers Squadrons....now you can select it and the game 'll show the correct Squadron number.

For simplicity and better result over existing skins the hiphen between squad.id and plane.id is standard red/black....

Due the system used to reproduce numbers I had few slot to build so I have choosed those 21 units....

I have also redone the individual aircraft number (and the 21 squadrons code) to a more historically correct shape....

I'm adding all the units badge I could find for SM.79 equipped units.....

I plan to release a beta for user interested in test the new units (to avoid possible conflict or to refine possible issues) and maybe to suggest further units badge additions....

If someone is willing to test please PM me....

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2024, 11:43:53 AM »

NEW REGIA AERONAUTICA UPDATE

Squadrons id codes: Done for all 21 torpedo units plus 4 bomber units involved over Malta (192 - 193 - 194 and 195 Squadrons)

Badges: Added all what I have found around....maybe some are misidentified but this could be correct/updated in the future....as most of the planes have wrong emblems placing I'll use 2 folders for badges so each user can customize his desired emblem by disabling the unwilled....

Numbering: Reshaped stock one to a more historical correctness....also building the variants of shapes and colours....I'll try to associate the correct shape/colurs for each Squadron because let users to customize their installation is a bit tricky....

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2024, 12:21:21 PM »

UPDATE REGIA AREONAUTICA

Today I finish to reproduce all the Torpedo Bombers Squadrons....now you can select it and the game 'll show the correct Squadron number.

For simplicity and better result over existing skins the hiphen between squad.id and plane.id is standard red/black....

Due the system used to reproduce numbers I had few slot to build so I have choosed those 21 units....

I have also redone the individual aircraft number (and the 21 squadrons code) to a more historically correct shape....

I'm adding all the units badge I could find for SM.79 equipped units.....

I plan to release a beta for user interested in test the new units (to avoid possible conflict or to refine possible issues) and maybe to suggest further units badge additions....

If someone is willing to test please PM me....

Release candidate ready...testers have received the link....if someone have desire to test please PM me....

Squadron number on skin , plane number by game engine.....

Some more of....

I know that the number are positioned in a not perfect way...but this is how the layers are positioned on the plane model.....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 26 queries.