Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: B.A.T. v4.2.1 Update  (Read 66445 times)

Vampire_pilot

Re: B.A.T. v4.2.1 Update
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2021, 03:03:47 AM »

and the same to you :)

Yaro59

« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2021, 04:13:06 AM »

Ah Vampir, sorry it sounded that way.
I would never accuse you of messing me up.
If anything, I might spoil it myself. The thing is, I don't change the downloaded B.A.T. because I don't know anything about it.
At most I'll add some aircraft. Of course I have BATDLLS-03_BAT-4096. Maybe what I described is related to the fact that I recently changed my monitor ( from 60 Hz illumination to 144 Hz)
As for the behavior of the planes, I don't want to elaborate here, but e.g. in DOF the Fokker Dr.I, after being hit by anti-aircraft artillery, burns in the air for 10 minutes while rising, and you have to kill it because otherwise it won't fall to the ground.
 In JTW, MiG-23 if we take off from an aircraft carrier, the cockpit does not close for the wingman and the whole flight takes place with the cockpit fairing open; if we take off from an airfield, everything is ok.
I did not notice anything pink in my B.A.T.
Sometimes I get pink thoughts when I look at my attractive  neighbors, women. ]laughing9[

Best of health and Merry Christmas.

sixstrings

« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2021, 05:39:35 AM »

Thanks for the update. Everything runs smoothly and all was so very easy. Thanks for making things so painless. Much easier than my other sim, CFS3. Like both but IL-2 '46 BAT is a stupendous work and offers the most content of any sim out there. Thanks for the joy all the wonderful modders bring us in a simple to install package ! Merry Christmas to all ! Regards ,Scott

cbradbury

« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2021, 06:24:55 AM »

A quick test shows that the MiG-23 carrier bug does exist. However two questions spring to mind:

1. Is this actually a BAT issue, or a problem with the original aircraft mod?

2. How many Floggers ever flew, or were designed to fly, from an aircraft carrier? (I think we all know the answer to that one).  :)

Yaro59

« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2021, 08:18:45 AM »

Yes Vampir, before you start looking for people to blame, you have to start with yourself.
I wrote that it crashes my game when I turn on the map in QMB.
That was the cause ( in the picture). I removed it and all maps open without problems, in QMB and FMB.
As if I had dropped the graphics quality but slightly. I can also see the sky in the rear view mirror.
Once again, I'm sorry to have annoyed you.
You are doing a great job.

bigans

• Maw-Superaereo
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2021, 10:22:44 AM »

Thank you so much! This patch is a precious Christmas present, I can modify my multiplayer Pearl Harbour mission

and proceed with the ones who saw the A 36 in Corkscrew operation, when I'll be better.  ]notworthy[

P.S.: watch you six for sars Covid.

Chess100

« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2021, 10:51:33 AM »

Thank You very much for Your hard work!

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2021, 01:23:24 PM »

I'm always late to the party, but this time it's a bit extreme, I know. There hasn't been much room in my for IL-2 this strange year, due to RL stuff, but I zoom by now and then, and notice that everything is running as briskly as ever, the BAT universe continuing not just to live on, but expand! Not that I am too surprised, as I well know what an amount of talent that is at work here.

These latest updates are GREAT!!! Works like a charm!!!

A big THANK YOU to you Vampire and to all others who made this happen. You guys rule!

You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

CDS025_DOGO

• Saludos Camaradas
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2021, 08:49:00 PM »

Thank you so much to all the creators of BAT, this is a great Christmas present  ;D ;)

DESPEREAUX

• Modder
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2021, 07:06:11 AM »

Yuhu! :D Thank you Vampire! Thanks to everyone involved! You are best!

The_Arbiter

• 'Remember that existence defines consciousness'
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2021, 08:06:51 AM »

Lovely job chaps, each update makes the game feel so much better! I don't suppose it would be possible in future to port the Brigand and Attacker to WAW on a Luft 46/47 basis? Either way, love the work you're doing :)

Shakaali

• Missioneer
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2021, 10:42:10 AM »

Lovely job, thank you  :D

BTW, the problem I was experiencing earlier seems to be some sort of a strange corrupted download problem. I downloaded the files twice to two different locations. Trying to use either one of those two resulted CTD at 20 %. Downloaded third time using another computer, then copied the files over to the gaming computer (in a third location) and run the installer. Works fine.

Reverted back to 4.2. Tested again updating from all the three files. Only the latest works.  All files are same size o_O
"A truth ceases to be true when more than one person believes in it." -Oscar Wilde
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 27 queries.