Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: New grass  (Read 7514 times)

eddyt

• Skinner
  • IL-2 1946 patch v5.00 B.A.T 4.2
Re: New grass
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2021, 01:54:35 PM »

Thank you for the skin, however I the template is for a different (even better) model than I have in my game. D you know where I can get this new model?
Thanks,
Eddyp  ]cheers[

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ptgdxij6k4vj9eb/SPITFIRE_5B.7z/file

Thanks a million, Rawners I have been wanting this for so long!  :D
Cheers,
Eddyp ]cheers[
"The gratitude of every home in our Island, in our Empire, and indeed throughout the world, except in the abodes of the guilty, goes out to the British airmen who, undaunted by odds, unwearied in their constant challenge and mortal danger, are turning the tide of the World War by their prowess and by their devotion. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2021, 03:11:00 AM »

;D    Thanks Ranwers for reminding me of your previous herbs ... I'm so dumb! I have used them for years and years and now after two or three reinstalls of the game I was missing them!   :-X

Yaro59

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2021, 11:20:22 AM »

With the new grass, there's no need to light the runway.
Even on the darkest night. Full illumination.
And very well done.

WxTech

• Modder
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2021, 11:37:37 AM »

A bright-at-night texture would have me looking at the texture's .mat file to see if there is a non-zero value assigned to Shine. If greater than zero, make it zero (using good ol' Notepad.)
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. - Hyman Rickover (but probably predating his use.)

ssn637

• Men mean more than guns in the rating of a ship
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2021, 04:50:05 AM »

I'd like to make this modification permanent by replacing the relevant texture files in the original SFS archive with those provided here.  Can anyone tell me which SFS archive contains the originals?

This would be for BAT V.2 by the way...I've gone through about 30 archives in the BAT00 folder and only found one so far that has one of the modified mesh files : XUPMOT12.SFS (3d0/airfield/ground/runway/body.msh).  If someone could help me avoid going through all the rest I'd be grateful!

Thanks!

Update: I read somewhere after a search that SFS folders are loaded in order, with the later files overwriting the earlier, so I simply added the Airfield Grass 3DO folders to the archive WAW3DO40.SFS located in the BAT03B folder since I couldn't find the originals anywhere.  That seems to have worked.

9078roman

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2022, 05:39:00 PM »

Thank you for the skin, however I the template is for a different (even better) model than I have in my game. D you know where I can get this new model?
Thanks,
Eddyp  ]cheers[

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ptgdxij6k4vj9eb/SPITFIRE_5B.7z/file

Ranwers, good day. Please tell me where this model of the fifth series of Spitfires comes from. I don't remember meeting her anywhere. On any forums. It seems only a spitfire with a tropical filter came across. The fact is that I download literally everything I see. Since 2015. (Although it takes almost 1Tb on my storage), but I have not seen this model anywhere. And I also noticed that you have an interesting pilot in the Tempest cockpit. He is not fat on the face) He clearly has a different face. You can share the link. I would be very, very grateful to you.

Best regards, Roman. :)

eddyt

• Skinner
  • IL-2 1946 patch v5.00 B.A.T 4.2
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2022, 11:38:45 AM »

My grass version.

NO QUOTE PICS !!!

download: https://www.mediafire.com/?xkish3lehhaancw

If you don't need a flowers then navigate in to:
X:\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\#SAS\GRASS_RANWERS\3do\Airfield\Ground\Runway
and delete (or deactivate)body.msh.
Next change name -body_grass_without_flowers.msh for body.msh

Credits:

carsmaster - idea and 3d grass
Ranwers - improvements

Hi again!
Do you know where I can find that typhoon mod you have used? It looks far smoother than the one currently present in my game.

EddyT
 ]cheers[
"The gratitude of every home in our Island, in our Empire, and indeed throughout the world, except in the abodes of the guilty, goes out to the British airmen who, undaunted by odds, unwearied in their constant challenge and mortal danger, are turning the tide of the World War by their prowess and by their devotion. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2022, 01:32:15 PM »

Do you know where I can find that typhoon mod you have used?
Check your PM !
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 25 queries.