Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: CR-32  (Read 103978 times)

bigans

• Maw-Superaereo
Re: CR-32
« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2010, 01:05:23 PM »

TY TY TY
just in time for building an historical campaign on E.A.A.W. map!

Bye

savorman

« Reply #133 on: February 09, 2011, 12:36:37 PM »

This is one sweet plane, for a bi-plane.  They did pretty well in WWII, very maneuverable. I recognized them from Roald Dahl's book Going Solo. He fought for the British in WWII and fought against some Italian CR-32's in Greece. They tore his squadron apart. Thanks for the mod!

stranger

« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2011, 03:50:51 PM »

This is one sweet plane, for a bi-plane.  They did pretty well in WWII, very maneuverable. I recognized them from Roald Dahl's book Going Solo. He fought for the British in WWII and fought against some Italian CR-32's in Greece. They tore his squadron apart. Thanks for the mod!

Badmuthafunker

« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2011, 08:03:49 AM »

Weird, I know, but this doesn't show in my QMB menu. v4.101 (ModAct). All entries in STD are present and correct.

CzechTexan

• Modder
  • TEXAS, USA
« Reply #136 on: September 27, 2011, 03:50:15 PM »

having these two issues with this aircraft; am I the only?
first, when set to take off this AC (as AI) tends to deviate a good 30° from the take off path, of course going easily into hangers or trees....
second, when hit (supposedly in the cockpit or windscreen) the PC screen itself becomes black and then only the external view is available...
tried a good number, stock and mod, IL-2 planes, but these issues I never met!
any tipp welcome!
Gianluca

The deviation is possibly engine torque, and as Flying said, the black screen means your pilot is dead.
I also have the same problem with the plane (including A/I planes) rotating on the runway before takeoff.
I guess this mod still needs some work so I'm being patient like all others here.  For right now it's useless for having it takeoff...but the remedy is to do airstarts.

MR_G

« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2011, 06:52:25 PM »

Is this a FM problem? I can get this AC off the ground without a problem, but the AI's seem to want to die. I get this same problem with the Beta "Judy" (D4Y2)

Dreamk

• Modder
« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2011, 03:58:04 AM »

The rotating phenomena on the runway at teh beginning of takeoff is not limited to this plane but is a classical problem of mods. It is due to a defect in the rotation, alignement and position of the pivots of the wheel meshes (gearR1 gearL1) and of the hook _clipgear. Nothing to do with the FM.

MR_G

« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2011, 07:53:46 AM »

These are the only two "mod" aircraft that I have, that do this. All the rest of them take off just like the "stock" AC. Once building up a little speed, they shoot off at a 45 degree angle to the right.

Dreamk

• Modder
« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2011, 08:22:21 AM »

Yes. it's a bug that is easily diagnosed and corrected when one builds a new mod plane. 
Another cause for the phenomena is of course pushing the throttle too fast, instead of waiting to take some running speed before increase progressively the throttle

Scharnhorst1943

« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2011, 09:50:23 PM »

so ... what ever happened to that pretty new model that was being worked on at aviaskins? The thing looked like it was done visually ... and that was AGES ago. Has there been any word?

gianluca

« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2011, 05:11:29 AM »

according to Epizikl (mail exchange) work is still goin on! be patient!

HectorD72

« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2012, 03:23:22 AM »

Does anybody have any idea what is the status of the new model that was supposed to come quite a lot of time ago.
I have found a large collection of skins for what i suppose it is the new model - since they don't fit the old one - but where is the model?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 26 queries.