Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: BAT v4.1.3 (JSGME Supported) DOF-TGA-WAW-JTW Alternative Aircraft List (Hotfix Released)  (Read 1111 times)

Chaoic16

• Modder
Re: BAT v4.1.3 (JSGME Supported) DOF-TGA-WAW Alternative Aircraft List (Released)
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2021, 12:30:28 AM »

Hello everyone,

DOF version of alternative aircraft list is finally completed.  Here are the notes:

This mod finally supports JSGME, so anyone can enable / disable DOF, TGA, or WAW alternative list anytime with ease.  No more having to overwrite the files.

By the way, DOF project is the most difficult project I ever worked on.  Often I could not find the detailed information needed for certain aircraft.  I did my best to obtain the information as possible.  If you see any names or roles for certain aircraft being incorrect, please let me know.

I also renamed fictional aircraft to have more realistic naming as possible theoretically as I did in WAW.  However, if you prefer the original names for any historical or 'what if' / user-made aircraft, you can always edit the aircraft name in plane.properities.

I am very happy that DOF, TGA, and WAW alternative aircraft are now completed.  There are still polishing to do.  So there should be a new version of BAT-DTW-AAL by end of this month.  For now I am taking a break after a week and half of intense research and working on this project.  It have been truly fun and very educational times!

Thank you for downloading and enjoying this mod.

Cheers

Chaoic16

• Modder

Hello everyone,

The new version with JTW is now released.  I know I stated I was on a break. It could not be helped when I was flying JTW version and seeing the aircraft list.  So I spent two days working on it while improving another era aircraft list too.  Everything is finally completed now.

I am happy with this project.  Now this time I am on a break and is having fun time flying with the new aircraft list.

Cheers!

Chaoic16

• Modder

Hotfix is released. I forgot to delete the leftover cloned aircraft (A copy of Soviet's I-16 with the different names) in TGA (Spain) nation.  It is now fixed.

I just happen to catch it when I was flying in TGA era recently.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 24 queries.