Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jeep with the 50 cal. using AI. dogfight map.  (Read 277 times)

Sharkzz

Jeep with the 50 cal. using AI. dogfight map.
« on: September 04, 2021, 10:22:25 PM »

Jeep with the 50 cal. using AI.
hey there.
been trying to make a jeep dogfight map on the pearl harbour maddox map.(which I know isn't a problem). I can start a red and blue off the one runway . no problems there.
as long as you make the jeeps take off & not norm flight, they won't face plant on spawn.
Now, when I assign a flight with me, they wait and then start their engines when prompted, I can drive off and scoot around the large base and hangers fine.

The AI on the other hand take off then disappear under the tarmac lol. they sink !.On driving around a bit if you jump to the MG 50 you sink and die. but in the take off start position you can man the gun before the AI takes control. In a dogfight map setting it may be different as there are No Auto pilot to snap on when changing to gunner position.
limitations of the game ?
In getting a jeep into a plane spot is very cool regardless !.I had also set the way points to above ground level for the base map & kept the AI to 50kph.So it doesn't reach that 70kph's steering lock the game has.

I was hoping they would take off drive round and shoot each other.
This map is,
Based on the little known secret japanese landing at pearl harbour a couple of years after their first raid, where there was a running gun battle in jeeps.(well sounds fun).
it will be a BAT  dogfight map with a difference.
thanks
Sharkzz
New Right Arm Amputee, One armed flyer and Longboard surfer, I now swim and paddle in circles .
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 26 queries.