Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New download  (Read 1162 times)

Dano_103Hornet

• Very, very, new
New download
« on: August 05, 2021, 08:25:34 AM »

Heya all,

I’m resetting my laptop today, and was wondering, can I re install the latest UP once I’ve updated il2 to V.10.1M or should I download the previous UPs first?

Many thanks
Scimitar

SAS~Storebror

• retired
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
Re: New download
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 08:29:03 AM »

You live, you learn, you love, you're dead.

Dano_103Hornet

• Very, very, new
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 09:10:47 AM »

Dano_103Hornet

• Very, very, new
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2021, 08:57:34 AM »

Installation procedure is here: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,61481.0.html

]cheers[
Mike

Every time I use Win Zip to unzip parts 2 till 13 I get these messages pop up, any ideas?

SAS~Storebror

• retired
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2021, 11:37:13 AM »

Don't manually unzip anything but the hotfix.
To install Ultrapack 3 RC, make sure that "UP_3.0RC_Client.part01.exe" and "UP_3.0RC_Client.part02.rar" up to "UP_3.0RC_Client.part14.rar" are in the same folder, then run "UP_3.0RC_Client.part01.exe" and follow the instructions.
To install Ultrapack 3 RC4, run "UP_3.0RC4_Client.exe".
To install Ultrapack 3.3, make sure that "Ultrapack 3.3 Bigfoot.part1.exe" and "Ultrapack 3.3 Bigfoot.part2.rar" up to "Ultrapack 3.3 Bigfoot.part4.rar" are in the same folder, then run "Ultrapack 3.3 Bigfoot.part1.exe" and follow the instructions.
To install Ultrapack 3.3 Patch 9, make sure that "Ultrapack 3.3 Bigfoot Patch 9.part1.exe" and "Ultrapack 3.3 Bigfoot Patch 9.part2.rar" are in the same folder, then run "Ultrapack 3.3 Bigfoot Patch 9.part1.exe" and follow the instructions.
Finally, go here: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,62392.msg733472.html#msg733472 download the hotfix and extract it to your UP3 game folder, keeping the folder structure found inside the zip archive.

]cheers[
Mike

Dano_103Hornet

• Very, very, new
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2021, 04:20:42 PM »

Don't manually unzip anything but the hotfix.
To install Ultrapack 3 RC, make sure that "UP_3.0RC_Client.part01.exe" and "UP_3.0RC_Client.part02.rar" up to "UP_3.0RC_Client.part14.rar" are in the same folder, then run "UP_3.0RC_Client.part01.exe" and follow the instructions.
To install Ultrapack 3 RC4, run "UP_3.0RC4_Client.exe".
To install Ultrapack 3.3, make sure that "Ultrapack 3.3 Bigfoot.part1.exe" and "Ultrapack 3.3 Bigfoot.part2.rar" up to "Ultrapack 3.3 Bigfoot.part4.rar" are in the same folder, then run "Ultrapack 3.3 Bigfoot.part1.exe" and follow the instructions.
To install Ultrapack 3.3 Patch 9, make sure that "Ultrapack 3.3 Bigfoot Patch 9.part1.exe" and "Ultrapack 3.3 Bigfoot Patch 9.part2.rar" are in the same folder, then run "Ultrapack 3.3 Bigfoot Patch 9.part1.exe" and follow the instructions.
Finally, go here: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,62392.msg733472.html#msg733472 download the hotfix and extract it to your UP3 game folder, keeping the folder structure found inside the zip archive.

]cheers[
Mike

Ultra pack all works now!!! And is outstanding!!

SAS~Storebror

• retired
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2021, 12:02:02 AM »

Glad to hear that you've got it up and running, see you in the skies!

]cheers[
Mike

bomberkiller

• Treffen sich zwei Jäger...!
  • Modder
  • Bf-109G-6/R6 = Bomber Killer
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2021, 04:51:23 AM »

Ultra pack all works now!!! And is outstanding!!

More than that, it is the fastest loading and most error-free IL-2 version (according to its size) that I have been able to experience in the past 20 years - online as well as offline!

The diversity of this #UP3 BIGFOOT is unbelievable. A huge "Thank you" to everyone involved! Special thanks go to Storebror!

Mike is the man who made all of this possible and just made us available! There is no better WWII sim on our earth!

That had to be said (written) once.  ;)

Best regards,

Gerhard                           
FAC N° 9 ...cheers mein Schatz

SAS~Storebror

• retired
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2021, 10:31:18 AM »

Thanks for the flowers BK!
Let me add that all of this wasn't possible without the great contributions of modders and testers.
I'll definitely miss important people when I start to mention some, nevertheless: The BAT team, Loku, Skylla, Knochen, you yourself, Ricky, Gubi... we've got many great people contributing to the success of Ultrapack - and that's exactly how it's meant to be!

]cheers[
Mike

Fliegerführer Atlantik

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2021, 04:35:01 AM »

Admin edit: Please don't add full quotes, especially if they contain pics!

There I agree!!! By far the best sim I’ve ever owned once Bigfoot is installed!! The pure number of flyable aircraft to the maps, it’s utterly stunning,I can’t wait to see what’s in store in the future for this stunning mod!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.547 seconds with 27 queries.