Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Turbulence Effect?  (Read 643 times)

SAS~tsisqua

• Tsisqua Tsigawonisgi, but you can call me Bird!
Turbulence Effect?
« on: July 07, 2021, 12:23:59 PM »

Hello All!  :)
Since 4.1.3 I've been getting sudden, what seems to be, cross-wind turbulence. At this point I'm wondering if I have a problem: It always rolls me to the left, no matter if I change my heading. Sometimes the roll is severe enough to roll me 90 degrees. I'm not really using anything in the way of additional mods to have a conflict. Wondering if I have a controller issue. Anyone else had this, and do you think it's worth posting in tech help? Where I'm sure to get my answer as well as my head bitten off in the process? LOL

Bird
"When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite." Winston Churchill

Matz

Re: Turbulence Effect?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 01:53:56 PM »

No biting !

Have you had a look in the controller setup area - to see if your controller is responding accurately? Seems odd that it is coincidental within an update. That shouldn't affect your hardware at all

SAS~tsisqua

• Tsisqua Tsigawonisgi, but you can call me Bird!
Re: Turbulence Effect?
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 02:03:11 PM »

No biting !

Have you had a look in the controller setup area - to see if your controller is responding accurately? Seems odd that it is coincidental within an update. That shouldn't affect your hardware at all

Thanks for posting, Matz. I just loaded up the original IL2 1946 4.14.1 , and it was still happening. So . . . yeah, controller. I first used this stick on a USB 2.0 , then while fiddling with some hardware, wound up plugging it into my USB 3.0 bus. I just switched it back and poof! No more false inputs. What's really funny to me was that yep, it was coincidental, but not. I was rearranging hardware BECAUSE of getting the update, so I could send the audio through my PA System here in the garage. I actually was thinking that we had some new turbulence effect for a while. I'm such a goof LMAO@ME.
"When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite." Winston Churchill
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 24 queries.