Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: REQUEST: CORRECTED ROMANIAN SQUADRONS IN DGEN CAMPAIGNS  (Read 222 times)

Nero

• "Chi vola vale, chi non vola รจ un vile
REQUEST: CORRECTED ROMANIAN SQUADRONS IN DGEN CAMPAIGNS
« on: May 26, 2021, 04:24:10 PM »

I noticed guys that with the royal Romanian air force even if you fly the stukas or the he111 (usually I replace it with the Blenheim and the sm79 in the early year of the war, also if the Romanians had the 2 engine version, it will be nice to have the sm79 2 engine version one day in bat) the squadron is ever the same, the 54th fighter squadron, so I fear that if someone want to play the whole Romanian bombers career from 1941 to 1944 when the planes will be updated during the campaign and new planes come, it will be fighters and not bombers since the squadron is a fighter one, only one is available in the dynamic campaign.

Can someone fix that? And add a bomber and a stuka squadron, or even a generic bomber squadron or squadriglia? (they're two different units in my language so sorry, the squadron is what you mean for squadron, a bigger unit, the squadriglia/escadrilla/escadrille etc etc is a smaller unit, the flight I guess, composed of a few planes, the smallest unit in a squadron I guess. So sorry if someone I create some misunderstanding about it. I mean the squadrons properly in this thread, YOUR SQUADRONS.

Thank you for the attention
"War is the art of lie"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 24 queries.