Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: tereo3D / Visual MOD V9 (New Walking Pilot + Depth of Field + the rest) 4.12 « by benitomuso on September 09, 2014, 06:21:13 PM »  (Read 368 times)

blind geezer

• Mr. geezer
  • Mostly blind..

Hello........total noob here with a question about 'visual mod v9' in the subject line.

Is this usable in IL@ 1946?

I saw a vid on youtube using the 'real follow external camera inertia' and was wowed by it.  I used the search function and got the mod in the subject line and don't know if it is what I am looking for or not or whetner or not it will work  in the IL2 family of games.

I am hoping that someone will help me out here and extend my thanks ahead of time.

blind geezer

FL2070

• Modder
  • Mod Dispenser Operator In-Training

Hello........total noob here with a question about 'visual mod v9' in the subject line.

Is this usable in IL@ 1946?

Yes—just make sure you're using the right version. VisualMOD 8 and 9 only work with version 4.12.2m.

I saw a vid on youtube using the 'real follow external camera inertia' and was wowed by it.  I used the search function and got the mod in the subject line and don't know if it is what I am looking for or not

It is: the smooth external camera effect is one of the main features of VisualMod.
On average, the average average averages, averagely, the average average of all averages.

blind geezer

• Mr. geezer
  • Mostly blind..

Thanks for your response...it is much appreciated and as I feared, that mod will not work with my version....4.14.1m.

After a couple of weeks of digging down into the depts of the world wide webs, I finally found the latest 1946 update  for the 4.13.4 dowload versin from Steam, which did not work too well.  After the update and troubleshooting compatibility with windows 10 to use settings for XP (service pack 3), I seem to have a viable and playable IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles '1946!  :-)

S,  I am SOL for that video program but, I am hoping to find some cool mods that I can add to my version.  Are there any suggestions that can be provided for what is in SAS?

Thanks for reading and for providing a space where newcomers can enter into this community.

blind geezer
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 23 queries.