Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: B.A.T. v4.1.3 UPDATE  (Read 22760 times)

SAS~tsisqua

• Tsisqua Tsigawonisgi, but you can call me Bird!
Re: B.A.T. v4.1.3 UPDATE
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2021, 10:58:32 AM »

Hello. I am Japanese. I'm using Google Translate. Please forgive me for any rude expressions.
I enjoy recording my flight on Track and playing it back later . . .

Yes, kengo, saving tracks of missions is something I enjoy, too. I have this issue with planes which have replacement 3D models. But only planes that I have added myself, not with the BAT or stock planes (I fly BAT almost exclusively). Are you having this problem with all planes, or only modded planes? I have always wondered if there was a fix for this, or if the old IL2 track player is just not able to do it. I categorize this as another anomaly such as mirrored-backwards markings on my P-38 models. Do any of our modders have a solution?

SAS~tsisqua

« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2021, 11:03:38 AM »

I found this thread after a quick search: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,51389.0.html

kengo

« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2021, 11:11:12 AM »

Thank you for your reply, tsisqua. I'm sorry I don't know how to quote.
A similar phenomenon is reproduced on a stock plane (eg a6m5c, 1944). We have verified that the event is not limited to MODS airplanes. Unfortunately I don't know how to solve it.

SAS~tsisqua

« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2021, 11:50:19 AM »

Thank you for your reply, tsisqua. I'm sorry I don't know how to quote.
A similar phenomenon is reproduced on a stock plane (eg a6m5c, 1944). We have verified that the event is not limited to MODS airplanes. Unfortunately I don't know how to solve it.

I have discovered (just now) that I am able to see closed canopy on my P-38 models if I start the track after all my AI planes are in the air, and the AI have already closed their cockpit canopies. This discussion would be better suited by posting to, and translating the link I shared. I hope something there may help you.  :)

kengo

« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2021, 09:09:08 PM »

Thank you for your advice, tsisqua.
In my case, regardless of the presence or absence of the AI machine and the timing of the start of Track recording, if the canopy is opened even once (the canopy is closed at the start), even if the canopy is closed after that, it will be on the Track. It will not be reflected. This does not occur with stock 4.14.1m and Ypack 1.2.3.
I would like to read the link you gave me carefully and study. Thank you very much.

jim1946

« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2021, 07:01:40 AM »

Great work guys. Thanks for the update  ;)

SAS~vampire_pilot

• SAS Team
  • a million fixes
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2021, 03:26:03 AM »

Hey Gerhard.

These threads are not intended or suitable for such reports. That's what the TechHelp is supposed to be for. It's much more likely somebody will see and react to a report there.
Also I'd like to point out that I am alone for the most part and most likely won't be able to address everything myself unless somebody steps up from the sideline. The chances for that are much higher in the TechHelp.

had problems building missions with both maps. On the "Africa Sidi Infi" map the airfield could not be used because of the rough runway.
A common issue with older maps, built pre-4.12 with the friction mod.
Nothing I can, or have intent to fix, as there are workable solutions with objects and I am no map builder.

some objects could be selected, but were not visible on the map,
I have seen that happen once or twice myself, no idea what it is. But leaving FMB and reloading the missing again or another mission in between usually cured that, from what I remember. IIRC it happened when I copy/pasted around huge loads of objects at a time.

Please, give us back the old numbers of the "Objects" folder or do not change them in the future.
Sorry, but that won't happen since BAT objects are theme-arranged for the most part. Insertions of new objects happen wherever they seem appropriate.
To find any object, you have the Static_list_FMBplus.txt to browse by text and you have an Object Browser (under View) with object preview and section header preselection.
I hope that helps :)

PS: I already have an idea to fix that Revi Tinter. Must have been like this for ages though.

AndreSantos,SENTA-A-PÚA

« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2021, 09:07:22 AM »

Hey Gerhard.

These threads are not intended or suitable for such reports. That's what the TechHelp is supposed to be for. It's much more likely somebody will see and react to a report there.
Also I'd like to point out that I am alone for the most part and most likely won't be able to address everything myself unless somebody steps up from the sideline. The chances for that are much higher in the TechHelp.

had problems building missions with both maps. On the "Africa Sidi Infi" map the airfield could not be used because of the rough runway.
A common issue with older maps, built pre-4.12 with the friction mod.
Nothing I can, or have intent to fix, as there are workable solutions with objects and I am no map builder.

some objects could be selected, but were not visible on the map,
I have seen that happen once or twice myself, no idea what it is. But leaving FMB and reloading the missing again or another mission in between usually cured that, from what I remember. IIRC it happened when I copy/pasted around huge loads of objects at a time.

Please, give us back the old numbers of the "Objects" folder or do not change them in the future.
Sorry, but that won't happen since BAT objects are theme-arranged for the most part. Insertions of new objects happen wherever they seem appropriate.
To find any object, you have the Static_list_FMBplus.txt to browse by text and you have an Object Browser (under View) with object preview and section header preselection.
I hope that helps :)

PS: I already have an idea to fix that Revi Tinter. Must have been like this for ages though.
so nobody ask my quote so let again ,my quotes is -- do you have plans to do Lockheed Constellation and Douglas DC-6,7 and 8? it was really cool in the jet age, this plane is my dream of the B.A.T mod

SAS~vampire_pilot

• SAS Team
  • a million fixes
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2021, 09:42:43 AM »

luis666

« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2021, 10:11:27 PM »

Hello!!!Anyone know if there will be a new version of the game ??? I am excited for the new large-scale bombers that maybe they can put: D

SAS~vampire_pilot

• SAS Team
  • a million fixes
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2021, 09:00:55 AM »

Anyone know if there will be a new version of the game ??

you mean a new update to BAT?
Yes, there will.

luis666

« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2021, 07:56:54 PM »

Anyone know if there will be a new version of the game ??

you mean a new update to BAT?
Yes, there will.
O.O AWESOME!!! any chance to add new bomber strategy??(Focke-Wulf Fw 200 or new variants of me262)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 25 queries.