Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flagon Skins Re-Vamped  (Read 1178 times)

BlackAce7727

• BAT, UP, DBW
  • Skinner
  • Clown #77
Flagon Skins Re-Vamped
« on: May 08, 2021, 08:47:37 AM »

Hi all on SAS,

Here I present a re-release of the Su-15TM Flagon skinpack which was released just after the mod was gifted to us.

I thought this'd be an easy task but however the skins to make them look more realistic in terms of weathering and shadows there were some big difficulties doing this since the Flagon doesn't have a template. So I couldn't move the markings and had to cut around them, in particular the Soviet star which on the port wing which was misaligned with the starboard which I did fix. Colour corrections as well had to be done and also the colours darkened to make them more appealing as well as add realism, panel lines too were given shades as well as the rudder and leading edges. Also for crediblity add I placed highlights on the top of the upper wing surfaces to make it look sun bleached.

The skins surprisingly turned out very well in the end and with Re-Shade installed it brings out the metal effects of the Ukrainian skins pretty well I thought. In any case I hope you enjoy these and there's more in the works. ;)

Get these ladies here ---> https://www.mediafire.com/file/tmo7evpcuv5qzvw/Su-15TM+Skins+Refurb.rar/file

Both full marked and generics included.

BlackAce

Credits to fellow Skinner dona for the originals. :)
Let the victor be justice...

rkalhorn109

Re: Flagon Skins Re-Vamped
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 12:44:33 PM »

These look great. Thanks!

dsawan

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 12:14:26 AM »

Nice! any chance on blue flanker skins?

BlackAce7727

• BAT, UP, DBW
  • Skinner
  • Clown #77
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 07:17:32 AM »

dsawan, seeing as we don't have a Flanker... forget it mate. Plus remember the Su-15 doesn't have a template, and if I don't have anything to work with then it's off the cards... sorry.  :-|

BlackAce
Let the victor be justice...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 27 queries.