Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Triggers for 4.11!?  (Read 419 times)

Hans-Joachim Marseille

• "Ni!"
Triggers for 4.11!?
« on: April 25, 2021, 11:00:37 PM »

I am on BAT 4.11 cos I could not get 4.12 to work and I wanna ask if those "Triggers" could be added and work in 4.11 too and if so how (DL and install). Thx for answers. :)
"I been bad, I been good - Dallas, Texas, Hollywood I ain't askin' for much, I say, Lord take me downtown - I'm just lookin' for some tush." Dusty Hill  1949-2021. Rock in Peace, hombre.

asheshouse

• SAS Team
Re: Triggers for 4.11!?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 01:45:11 AM »

Best option is to install 4.12, as per instructions here https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,66157.0.html

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Keep calm and carry on
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 04:08:48 AM »

Get 4.1.2! Those Triggers (together with the old C&C Mod) is Da Shit! Just when you thought that BAT couldn't get any better, it did!  :dancing_banana:
My aim: to build campaigns for Mods! You can find them here: http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=search&sa=740

Hans-Joachim Marseille

• "Ni!"
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 04:40:33 AM »

IKR!? 8) But(t):  Does not work for me. I had tried over and over again (most likely it's due to me olde XP) and finally given up which does not happen too often. So therefore the question in the first place. :(
"I been bad, I been good - Dallas, Texas, Hollywood I ain't askin' for much, I say, Lord take me downtown - I'm just lookin' for some tush." Dusty Hill  1949-2021. Rock in Peace, hombre.

Dastardly

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2021, 11:50:49 AM »

I use XP and have 4.12 up & running and (shout out to all involved) it's defineatly worth it! not just because of the triggers (which are a milestone!). Caveats: slight performance decrease, large overloaded maps/missions are unfortuneatly unplayable again, and the triggers (played a bit with the scramble intercept one - really brings a mission alive!) causes heavy micro-freezes every 3-4 seconds, but altogether still a win!
There was a catch: when I first installed it CTD'd within seconds, after several attempts and the onslaught of depression I had the idea to lower the RAM setting in the Selector... and it works! (this probably responsible for the change in performance, but it works!) I had the RAM maxxed out and lowered one, hope this helps, works for you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.551 seconds with 24 queries.