Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Down

Author Topic: UPDATE 3: IL-2 1946 Plutonium Universal Max Effects V1 Mod  (Read 231506 times)

RooMan296

Re: UPDATE 3: IL-2 1946 Plutonium Universal Max Effects V1 Mod
« Reply #336 on: November 22, 2011, 08:23:20 AM »

Wow! I can hardly wait to get home and try this tonight. Is the napalm effect with the "tendrils" o' fire included in this update?

sanka

« Reply #337 on: November 22, 2011, 10:03:00 AM »

Sanka, I tried your modified mod with DBW. Using the track "The Black Death", as soon as the bombs from the IL-2 impact, the game crashes.

EDIT: tried it with the track JaBo262.. same thing.
No it doesn't crash on a clean DBW install. I just tested the track myself. There must be a conflict in your mods somewhere. Did you first delete all the original Plutonium classfiles before installing my files? If not, you will have crashes.

Wow! I can hardly wait to get home and try this tonight. Is the napalm effect with the "tendrils" o' fire included in this update?
Yes Napalm effects from Plutonium are included  8)

sanka

« Reply #338 on: November 22, 2011, 10:54:43 AM »

same thing. nothing in the #up# folder and no MODS folder. Installed like you say. Heres what I have:
Do you have the latest version of DBW (1.6)? Also try disabling mod files cache in your IL2 launcher options (I see you have a cache file in your folder) ;)

OberstDanjeje

« Reply #339 on: November 22, 2011, 11:05:51 AM »

and delete the wrapper.chace file

MANYSH

• Modder
  • Shit happend !
« Reply #340 on: November 22, 2011, 12:50:57 PM »

Hi

I working on version for my server UP3,and after all day testing many classes ect.I thing problem with train, is a bug. With sanka class file is nothing wrong  ( UP version ). for experiment i remove all mods from my game, and i tested trains .By accident i create situation when train crash with another train, and  game didn't crash, but i have lots errors from console ( wrong exception <java... > bla bla bla )so after that, i create many situation like that, and sometimes this not happen all works fine. This is very weird

sanka

« Reply #341 on: November 22, 2011, 01:30:42 PM »

I did all that, thanks. DBW 1.6build, 4.101m, etc., still same thing. What does file 72DCDDF4D2AD25E8 do? Persistant fires only? Or something else? That seems to be the only troublesome one. I remove it, problem goes away.
Ratsel, just to be sure, do you have the 3DO and Effects folder from the original Plutonium inside your 0_0_Plutonium_Universal_Max_Effects_V1 folder? You need these files for the mod to work.
And 72DCDDF4D2AD25E8 isn't just persistent fires, it actually manages most of the original ground effects of Plutonium (explosions, fires, smokes, etc.)

santobr

• Modder
  • Senta a Pua!
    • F
« Reply #342 on: November 22, 2011, 01:48:30 PM »

It's working perfectly in my DBW.
There is nothing wrong with sanka's files.
Of course there is something wrong with the DBW of the people who are having troubles.
Maybe some guys forgot to delete the class files from plutonium mod or they are using another effects mod that has class files too.

The class files from sanka are not adapted to UP3 because of MDS, so troubles are expected.

Yes, I tested with train cars and with almost all recorded videos.

Take a look at "spb2" video, in this video four ammo train cars are attacked and destroyed.
They are emulating ammo depots in the head of the bridge.

santobr.

sanka

« Reply #343 on: November 22, 2011, 03:41:05 PM »

sanka, thank you very much for this adaptation, this is an essential mod. :)
Nice screenshot 8) In fact, the more I work on the classfiles the more I'm impressed by the colossal work of HG&P. So my hats off to them!

The class files from sanka are not adapted to UP3 because of MDS, so troubles are expected.
I've made good progress on a UP3-compatible version of the classfiles, I'll soon release them ;)

Badmuthafunker

« Reply #344 on: November 22, 2011, 03:49:44 PM »

Sorry if I've missed something gentlemen. I take it that this isn't intended for Modact 3.06?

RooMan296

« Reply #345 on: November 22, 2011, 06:03:02 PM »

Working perfectly for me! I have my napalm "tendrils o' death" so I'm thrilled. Thanks Sanka!

sanka

« Reply #346 on: November 22, 2011, 06:22:50 PM »

Sanka, I appreciate your hard work very much, but did everything as posted and still no go. Its only the bombs that the problem. Rocket attacks & trains no problem. I have UP3 RC4 w/ DBW 1.6, SAS etc., pehaps I'll wait for your UP-3 files. Just no bombs for now :)
Np mate, I suspect some UP3 files are interfering in some way with you DBW install... That's the only explanation I can find since I know that using my classfiles with UP3 will make the game crash when you drop bombs... Maybe you should try one last thing: check that your files.sfs in IL2's root folder is the stock 4.10 one and not from UP3... Other than that I have no idea sorry!

Sorry if I've missed something gentlemen. I take it that this isn't intended for Modact 3.06?
I see no reason why it wouldn't work with Modact 3.06 :)

sanka

« Reply #347 on: November 22, 2011, 06:58:23 PM »

A clean install wouldn't hurt, but maybe before doing this try adjusting your memory settings in the IL2 launcher. Your crashes might just be due to a memory problem...
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 27 queries.