Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: MONTY'S MEGA MISSIONS - THE FALKLANDS WAR  (Read 5523 times)

Artiglio

• Modder
Re: MONTY'S MEGA MISSIONS - THE FALKLANDS WAR
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2021, 02:07:37 PM »

nice ;)

xxxautoxxx

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2021, 02:15:40 PM »

Fantastic sir !

xAx

Panter

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2021, 02:25:01 PM »

I am so happy,that Monty is back.Big Thank you

Odesláno z mého SM-A505FN pomocí Tapatalk

CDS_Raptor

• Modder
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2021, 08:06:02 AM »

A real pleasure to have you back here, Monty! I have enjoyed many of your missions and campaigns in the past and I believe that, as a true fan of the South Atlantic war, and used to the historical rigor of your previous work, this addition will be amazing. I've already tried some of the missions in the package, there are some very well set. However, it would be great if you could rebuild some of them with the elements of the TOAS mod to increase the setting and historical seriousness even more. I have seen that you have used the Hawker Hunter as an attack plane on the Argentine side ... you see, this plane was not part of the Argentine air forces. Could I also suggest that you use the A-4E (and not the humpbacked M version) that came by default in the BAT since it is much more similar to the Skyhawks (B, Q & C) than if they participated in the conflict? Anyway, I insist, it would be great if it finally replaced them with the family of Skyhawks that come in the TOAS package that also includes static elements that you could use to replace the ones in Puerto Argentino (Port Stanley). Anyway, these are just a few suggestions. Decidedly, these missions are so far the best effort that someone has made to represent the conflict, even if they are only for a single side ... Do you plan to also campaign for the Argentine side?

Regards!

PS: here are some skins for the Chinook for both the RAF and the Argentine Army) that he mentioned he needed.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ybhav7obe85pzlg/CH-47_RAF_%2526_ARG_SKINS.7z/file

lyteyr

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2021, 08:22:45 AM »

Welcome back, you have been missed, but your works were in excellent hands during your absence.

lyteyr

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2021, 01:09:15 AM »

A real pleasure to have you back here, Monty! I have enjoyed many of your missions and campaigns in the past and I believe that, as a true fan of the South Atlantic war, and used to the historical rigor of your previous work, this addition will be amazing. I've already tried some of the missions in the package, there are some very well set. However, it would be great if you could rebuild some of them with the elements of the TOAS mod to increase the setting and historical seriousness even more. I have seen that you have used the Hawker Hunter as an attack plane on the Argentine side ... you see, this plane was not part of the Argentine air forces. Could I also suggest that you use the A-4E (and not the humpbacked M version) that came by default in the BAT since it is much more similar to the Skyhawks (B, Q & C) than if they participated in the conflict? Anyway, I insist, it would be great if it finally replaced them with the family of Skyhawks that come in the TOAS package that also includes static elements that you could use to replace the ones in Puerto Argentino (Port Stanley). Anyway, these are just a few suggestions. Decidedly, these missions are so far the best effort that someone has made to represent the conflict, even if they are only for a single side ... Do you plan to also campaign for the Argentine side?

Regards!

PS: here are some skins for the Chinook for both the RAF and the Argentine Army) that he mentioned he needed.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ybhav7obe85pzlg/CH-47_RAF_%2526_ARG_SKINS.7z/file

Hi Raptor

I didn't actually know anything about TOAS when I built this campaign. The links seem to have been dormant for some time although it looks like a great project. Although primarily an Online project. My stuff has always been aimed at Offline simulation with denser, more complex mission elements and a narrative. Anyway, its like approaching the scenarios from the other angle. My missions are timelined, historical and there's a lot of content and stuff to do. Now, I do indeed want to look at the TOAS Mod and see what plays and what can be adapted. Big thanks for the heads up and the Chinooks too. There will certainly be another mission update coming for the Chinooks.

BTW, the Hunters were standing in for Super Étendards in the low level attack role.

Right now, lets take TOAS and my Falklands Campaign, and take a look at the common ground and areas for improvement. I think it may well be possible to adapt either project or even work them together! Very interesting, stay posted!

Taypay

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2021, 03:06:53 PM »

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY JOY!!!!
Semper Fi

poiana44

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2021, 04:15:26 AM »

Regards!

Hello Raptor,
the link seems to be broken.
Could you re-up it?
Thanks in advance.
Bye, Poiana

Hans-Joachim Marseille

"United we stand against Evil." #FCKPTN. #SlavaUkraini

poiana44

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 26 queries.