Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Night of Taranto problems with loading and running  (Read 193 times)

1941UH

Night of Taranto problems with loading and running
« on: November 21, 2020, 08:24:42 PM »

I have a copy of the DBW mission and I am having trouble getting it to run.  The Swordfish keeps starting with "aircraft inoperative".  I have edited the ships that mission doesn't think are in the installation (which they are) and the Swordfish will not take off from the HMS Illustrious, also the load outs are different than the load out listed for the Mark I in the weapons file.  If I make a new mission using the same carrier, Swordfish, and map, everything works.  I have tried to manually edit the mission, reset all of the aircraft and ship to those showing in the object viewer, still no luck.  Any tips or help would be appreciated.
1941UH

edc1

Re: Night of Taranto problems with loading and running
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 06:36:39 AM »

Hi 1941UH,
If you go into FMB and click on each plane then change the loadouts you will find that the mission will load in BAT4.1 and run
Cheers edc1

1941UH

Re: Night of Taranto problems with loading and running
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 10:01:51 AM »

edc1 Thanks for the suggestion.  I have tried that, but must be missing one of the planes or objects somewhere.  I have determined that the Swordfish was brought aboard with the SAS flyables and the DreamK torpedo mod overwrites the loadout for the Swordfish which causes a problem.  I will look further for the objects I need to replace, thanks for your reply.
1941UH
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 26 queries.