Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fictional Royal Navy TBD-1 - TBD Mk. I "Marlin" from HMS Illustrious, 810th squadron, flown by Christian Hart  (Read 1126 times)

Panzerfaust250

Welp. Once again I got bored and created something... "interesting". These skins are what-if TBD-1s if they would have been lend-leased to the Royal Navy like the F4F Martlet. The primary skin is of a "Marlin" from HMS Illustrious, as part of the 810th squadron and flown by the fictional pilot by Christian Hart, with the plane being nicknamed "Bucket Of Bolts". I would write a bit more complex backstory but I really don't know enough about the subject matter to write a competent one.

Download
This pack includes "Bucket Of Bolts", a generic, and a non-marked version - https://www.mediafire.com/file/pf5pn4n0m84xksc/Fictional_Royal_Navy_TBD-1s.rar/file

Credits
Thanks to Lektor for the template that was used to create this skin and Simmers' Paint Shop (r.i.p.) for the historical colors used

DarkBlueBoy

• Supporter
  • Learning slowly...

I love your "what-ifs" Panzer! Great job.

Type83Fighter

• It needs a tailhook.

Wow, this suits the TBD more than the US skins...very well done!
"You seem to be disappointed in my efforts only because my efforts were disappointing"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 25 queries.