Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: BAT 3.8.x to BAT 4.1 Update  (Read 11998 times)

xeno2x and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mono27

Re: BAT 3.8.x to BAT 4.1 Update
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2020, 11:15:50 AM »

Thanks for this GREAT expansion!!
One question, will the graphics extender mod be included in any update to BAT?

lyteyr

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2020, 09:23:19 AM »

Thank you very much for the gift that keeps on giving!

tsisqua

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2020, 02:11:52 PM »

This is astounding! Just had been thinking of trying BAT, and was 20 gigs into the 3.8.5 files downloading, but I was stopped dead in my tracks by the new files. I've once again become totally immersed in my favorite game. Ever. What a great time to decide to try this. Thank you, so much!

dpeters95

• Modder
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2020, 07:01:02 AM »

Thank you!!!

xRobNx

« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2020, 02:40:32 PM »

Great! I'd love to play it but for some reason the download is taking forever.

Is anyone else getting really slow download speeds? I can't break past 100KBps on the mediafire download but on steam I get 50MBps peak. It took me 2 and a half hours to download Part 2, about 45 minutes into Part 2 with only 147 out of 945MB downloaded, ETA on DL is 2-4 (I fluctuate between around 50 or 60 KBps up to 110KBps) I have done the CMD dnsflush and the resets etc and cleared cached AND deleted/removed my chrome browser extension.

I love this game and I won't ever stop playing it but the download is just too long! It's going to take most of the weekend at this point.

SAS~vampire_pilot

• SAS Team
  • The man of a million fixes
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2020, 02:00:29 AM »

Dang, I just found out, Mediafire has developed a disliking of this package for the presence of the old launchscreen artworks in BATMODS and since restricted the downloads!

To circumvent this problem, I have revised the package and removed this BATMODS package. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

If you only have a partial download so far, please discard it and download all four new packages. They should download at the usual speed now.

If you already have the full updater package, you are lucky and have to do nothing.

Andy H

« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2020, 10:04:24 AM »

So far so very, very good. Thanks to all involved.  :)

Ju87R

« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2020, 01:11:50 AM »

When I play the previous version of BAT, there is a mod that can move the outside view more softly, but I can't find it in this version. Do you know where can I find it?

tsisqua

« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2020, 09:46:35 PM »

When I play the previous version of BAT, there is a mod that can move the outside view more softly, but I can't find it in this version. Do you know where can I find it?
It is here https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=42495.0 BUT, it comes with other features which will interfere with BAT's Next Gen map and I believe some of the new HUD features. Someone correct me if I am wrong, please. I use it because I want less HUD anyway, and my prior modded versions have all used this. I agree, it is visually stunning, and I really don't want to fly without it. Research a bit if you want to try it, and don't just take my word. I don't want to be the one who caused you problems ;) Good Luck :)

Ju87R

« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2020, 04:02:23 PM »

It is here https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=42495.0 BUT, it comes with other features which will interfere with BAT's Next Gen map and I believe some of the new HUD features. Someone correct me if I am wrong, please. I use it because I want less HUD anyway, and my prior modded versions have all used this. I agree, it is visually stunning, and I really don't want to fly without it. Research a bit if you want to try it, and don't just take my word. I don't want to be the one who caused you problems ;) Good Luck :)

Thank you anyway! I'll try it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 27 queries.