Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: KX-03  (Read 1155 times)

eddyt

• Skinner
  • IL-2 1946 patch v5.00 B.A.T 4.2
KX-03
« on: September 18, 2020, 11:21:03 AM »

So, the KX-03 500 Ton flying boat in IL-2 1946?

Is it possible? Well there is a Hughes H-4 Hercules "Spruce Goose" mod and that is a flying boat similar to this (not really). So, could it be possible to edit the spruce goose in a way that it becomes a KX-03? I don't know, but it would be absolutely amazing if i could fly one.

Thanks, eddyp.
"The gratitude of every home in our Island, in our Empire, and indeed throughout the world, except in the abodes of the guilty, goes out to the British airmen who, undaunted by odds, unwearied in their constant challenge and mortal danger, are turning the tide of the World War by their prowess and by their devotion. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

Geschirr

• "A plan is a list of things that won't happen."
Re: KX-03
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 12:54:02 PM »

Judging by the size of this thing I think you'd have better luck in the mapworx forums  :P
"If we don't know what we're doing, neither will the enemy."

eddyt

• Skinner
  • IL-2 1946 patch v5.00 B.A.T 4.2
Re: KX-03
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 01:19:03 PM »

Yea probably lol ;D :P
"The gratitude of every home in our Island, in our Empire, and indeed throughout the world, except in the abodes of the guilty, goes out to the British airmen who, undaunted by odds, unwearied in their constant challenge and mortal danger, are turning the tide of the World War by their prowess and by their devotion. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 26 queries.