Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 195   Go Down

Author Topic: VP Modpack Discussion  (Read 59358 times)

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
Re: VP Modpack Discussion
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2016, 07:11:18 AM »

If you add the entries from this mod to the stationary.ini you should be fine: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,46648.0.html
Technics.ini doesnt play a role in the alphabetical ordering of the list so you can use the new one from the patch. Many text editors can arrange you lists in alphabetical order, I use UltraEdit (http://www.ultraedit.com).

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2016, 07:22:26 AM »

The Short Sunderland is missing. Edit air.ini (comment the plane out) or install the Short Sunderland.

That will solve it.

Thanks for the error reports. I fixed the patch. I wanted to add the Sunderland but then I remebered that they had some issues with copyright and removed the folder but I forgot to remove it from the air.ini.

spartan18a

• Supporter
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2016, 07:44:55 AM »

Yes, it works!
I removed the Sunterland
from the E:\Games\IL2 1946 4.12.2\#SAS\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects\air.ini
Winning is optional, but trying your best is not.

victor639514

• Modder
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2016, 06:25:45 PM »

Have you considered putting in stuka_40's environmental sounds, chimney smoke, and bird effects?
Hey, get that inertia started!

robert31178

« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2016, 10:41:13 PM »

max_thehitman......

thank you for you descriptive instructions. I had the right idea off of VP's but wasn't quite getting it, saw your post and got it right the very next try!!! Damn good Sir!!

~S

robert31178

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2016, 10:51:03 AM »

I will give it a go. There are some planes on your list that I want to fly, like the Tigercat.....I've been waiting on that for YEARS!

vonofterdingen

• Missioneer
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2016, 05:27:56 PM »

http://s31.postimg.cc/5hd9n2hq3/Screen_Hunter_142_Apr_21_16_25.jpg

I have completed the first of a series of updates to my existing DCG campaigns to provide for the VM modpack (or "mudpack" as my autocorrect keeps insisting). I figure that we will have more appropriate topics as the modpack gains in popularity. I have tested this with the stock pack as of April 21; you should not need any addons or other mods.

Download here: http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=2247

The download page will have links for both the CUP and VP modpack versions (in the image below the VP modpack version is the one with the filename 2055_Rabaul_VPM.zip) . Be sure that you get the correct file set for your installation:

War over Italy and Battle of Moscow are in testing; I will be posting them soon.

robert31178

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2016, 08:14:13 PM »

I'n having trouble getting my HL to actually launch the game. I found the path and pointed it to the game.exe, and after that didn't work I tried pointing to the modact. I do have the HL path checked in my mod activator. Anyone know how to get this going?

On another note....my friend and I were able to connect via IP and fly a co-op with the A-26......holy friggin RAD~!!!!

Thank you all involved!!!!!

~S

Edit** Found it......works juuust fine!!!!

georgebrown91

« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2016, 05:08:34 AM »

Please excuse a complete newbie-have run fresh install off disc , installed megapatch and vp modpack. Can find the conf file bit not the conf.ini to edit [mods] and [DGen]. If its something simple , please gently mock before pointing me in the right direction. Can the conf.ini file be hidden within another or *gulp* missing? Running windows 10 btw

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2016, 05:14:43 AM »

The pack will work fine without the conf.ini entries, I'd assume that default values will be used.
However if you want to edit the conf.ini you'll find it in the games root folder where the il2selector.exe is located.

csvousden

« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2016, 07:27:29 PM »

Thank you!  That is excellent.  and much appreciated!
CV

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2016, 12:16:48 PM »

This is a ww2 modpack so I dont really want to turn the discussion into jetwar install problems because I wont be able to help. Go to the Jetwar or tech help section to seek for help with Jetwar install, please.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 195   Go Up

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.