Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Regia Marina Pack - Spica Class Torpedo Boat, Abruzzi Light Cruiser, Caio Duilio Battleship, Littorio Class Battleship, Giulio Cesare Battleship, MS-15 Motor Torpedo Boat, MAS500, Leone Torpedo Boat, Eritrea Colonial Sloop, Guissano CL, Aquila CV  (Read 30704 times)

asheshouse

• SAS Team

Giussano Class Light Cruiser, download link added to first post. Also requires latest class files, in the first post.

stanislao

• Modder

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

stanislao

• Modder

:)    Who knows how a file belonging to the Yahagi ship has been slipped into the Giussano folder .. and exactly "jsc040_yahagi_1944_a" I think it can be deleted without problems.   ;)

stanislao

• Modder

:D    :D    The Giovanni dalle Bande Nere is ready! I'm completing the Alberto da Giussano! He will be ready for tomorrow!

asheshouse

• SAS Team

stanislao

• Modder

:)    ;D     Good skin for a beautiful 3D model! Thanks AshesHouse. The Giussano has never had a camouflage livery, I am completing a version of the Giussano in light gray, it was the color used by the Royal Italian Navy in the early 1940s and was gray when she sank. I think it is enough to offer our friends the two painting options, everyone can choose which of the two to include in the "technics properties" ...   ;)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 26 queries.