Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Regia Marina Pack - Spica Class Torpedo Boat, Abruzzi Light Cruiser, Caio Duilio Battleship, Littorio Class Battleship, Giulio Cesare Battleship, MS-15 Motor Torpedo Boat, MAS500, Leone Torpedo Boat, Eritrea Colonial Sloop, Guissano CL, Aquila CV  (Read 30538 times)

Mick

• Modder

... many THX for these 3 new Italian ships, Ashes ...!  8)

I am pretty sure it won't be long before our Italian friend Stany comes back with new skins ...!  :P

Kelso

asheshouse - when changing the color depth from 24 to 8 bit, be sure to select this option. You will get rid of the dots in the 8 bit picture.

cbradbury

Thanks for the new ships, ashe. Running fine in BAT. Much as I love the big battlewagons, sometimes the smaller vessels are more useful in a mission, if only as they can be a 'one shot' target for the player aircraft. This makes lone patrols good.

Mick

• Modder

... I didn't notice it in previous ships before, but there are several textures in .png format (in MAS500 for ex) ...

Can the game read that format ...?  o_O

asheshouse

• SAS Team

stanislao

• Modder

;D   :(  I had a lot of problems reinstalling Il2 VP Modpack, but now it seems stable ... so I managed to modify a little the skins of the three Italian jewels of Ashes, some more tweaks and they will all be yours!

stanislao

• Modder
Re: Regia Marina Pack - Cacciatorpediniere Leone .
« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2021, 03:16:35 AM »

;)   ;D   Here is the Leone, a Leone class destroyer, he had two brothers, the Tigre and the Pantera. Overwrite the files, however I have enclosed the original skins for those who want to retrace her steps, and a low res skin of the hull for those who need it. Following support ship Eritrea .. Have fun!

Link  :   https://www.mediafire.com/file/yabn08bscoer4kg/Cacciatorpediniere_classe_Leone.rar/file

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 26 queries.