Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: Regia Marina Pack - Spica Class Torpedo Boat, Abruzzi Light Cruiser, Caio Duilio Battleship, Littorio Class Battleship, Giulio Cesare Battleship, MS-15 Motor Torpedo Boat, MAS500 Motor Torpedo Boat, Leone Torpedo Boat, Eritrea Colonial Sloop, Guissano CL  (Read 17784 times)

stanislao

• Modder
Re: Regia Marina Alberto da Giussano e Giovanni dalle Bande Nere.
« Reply #156 on: October 27, 2021, 08:39:48 AM »

;D   Good ! I thought of producing two different liveries for the splendid Italian cruiser Alberto da Giussano that Asheshouse have given us, the first in light gray as the RMI ship appeared to be in the first months of the conflict. The Giussano was short-lived and sank hit by British torpedoes with pre-war coloring. The second livery instead belongs to its twin Giovanni dalla Bande Nere who survived longer and was equipped with a battle camouflage with large black bands ... So here is a double possibility, if you choose the Bande Nere remember to change the specification in the folder STD - i18n - technics - "Giussano Ital. Cruiser Giovanni delle Bande Nere CL 1938" So the correct name will appear in the Mission Bilder list. You will also find a folder with the original textures to go back and a folder with lightened files for both skins. Ok The fun is yours!

Link  :    https://www.mediafire.com/file/cqs55q3f08sepc8/Regia_Marina_Italiana-Incrociatori_Giussano_Bande-Nere.rar/file   

And The Bande Nere !

stanislao

• Modder

cbradbury

Well, I do not have the knowledge or skill to create new slots, so don't feel that I can release the second cruiser. I did it as I often have before to include your multiple skins in my own install e.g Spica class, by installing a working ship slot from another BAT era (JTW in this case) and swapping the ship files over...something anyone can do.

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
If your results are not up to your expectations, tell yourself that as large oak was once an acorn ...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up

Page created in 0.563 seconds with 24 queries.