Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Regia Marina Pack - Spica Class Torpedo Boat, Abruzzi Light Cruiser, Caio Duilio Battleship, Littorio Class Battleship, Giulio Cesare Battleship, MS-15 Motor Torpedo Boat, MAS500, Leone Torpedo Boat, Eritrea Colonial Sloop, Guissano CL, Aquila CV  (Read 30537 times)

dsawan

stanislao

• Modder

The possibility would be there, it was already done ten years ago for the default torpedo motorboat, if I remember correctly, you would need to have the computer skills to do it ... that is to transform the applications of an aircraft to a ship ... as it is was made for tanks.    ;)

poiana44

Dear Stanislao,
thanks for your ship's liveries (always so accurate and historical)  ;)
Have you some project for HMS Repulse?

stanislao

• Modder

:-[    Some time ago I tried to create a battle livery for the Repulse ... but I stopped work, I was having too many difficulties in making an acceptable camouflage. For I don't know what reason the original makers of World of warships broke up the mapping into dozens of little bits ... it became more of brain teaser than a puzzle. However I am stubborn, in August I will try again! I promise!

poiana44

:-[    Some time ago I tried to create a battle livery for the Repulse ... but I stopped work, I was having too many difficulties in making an acceptable camouflage. For I don't know what reason the original makers of World of warships broke up the mapping into dozens of little bits ... it became more of brain teaser than a puzzle. However I am stubborn, in August I will try again! I promise!

You deserve a medal just for stubbornness!
A big thank to you, and take care of yourself... Happy holidays if you have them. ;)

bomberkiller

• Treffen sich zwei Jäger...!
  • Modder
  • Bf-109G-6/R6 = Bomber Killer

You deserve a medal just for stubbornness! A big thank to you, and take care of yourself...

poiana44 is right!  8)

Best regards,

Gerhard                           
FAC N° 9 ...cheers mein Schatz

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 26 queries.