Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: TBM-1E, TBM-1D, TBM-3D, TBM-3E and TBM-3L Avengers with ASR ASP-4/6 Radar v.0.64  (Read 17257 times)

kukulo

Thank you to Knochenlutschers work on this. First version for HSFX works with some troubles  but I fixed some of them when I started search here on SAS how solve those problems. Problem with bombardier I have too, but I never used bombardier in Avenger for bombing. Until fix will be available I use this method... map your keys directly to gunner positions. So separate key for 0.5 cal gunner and separate key to 0.3 cal gunner. Than you avoid jump into bombardier and start some log notes about bombardier position or blocking bombardier seat. If I do not need use bombardier than I will not use it. Easy. I laughted on this but it is working for me  ;D

Until Knochenlutscher will add Batbomb there is Tvisters mod to test: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,15654.msg168374.html#msg168374

So the last problem with HSFX version is dropping bombas/flares separately in mixed loadouts. This is not possible fix for me at this time. Some loadouts are working ok, some not. HSFX is not supported by authors anymore so I am very thankfull to Knochenlutscher for his intense work on Avengers and skins for it. This mod opens door to exciting virtual flying over atlantic and Biscay or pacific with proper antisubmarine/antiship loadouts for night and day and more to come as Knochenlutscher said. Peace bro

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej

Here it is, will be in the scheduled next Update, stay tuned.

@ Piotrek
That looks like Loadout trouble.
Both Mods you must be running in order to get, there's no way around. Best thing is try to get both working.
DreamK, PB4Y1 then all are fired up and ready for this. DreamK Mod you see working at SBDs if you use the
Plane cods.
Maybe tinker around with Folder hierarchy, from what I know DreamK stuff goes up.
Kukulo said it was giving him trouble too, it can be tricky to install sometimes.

@Kukulo
You must be cautious with these old Mods, as they can break stuff in a 4.12 environment.
In HSFX you can have luck to get it working, but in general I would not apply.

Until I have no independent Cockpit for these, I can't go tracking deeply and adjust.
I'm like a blind Guy reaching for things with the current solution.
People want Radar for this, OK, but we need to get the Bombsight fixed though.
We can do cracking that nut when we have a seperate Cockpit.
I'm halfway through the cloning of the Pit Java Files. It's too early to say what's the cause.
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

Piotrek1

• SAS IL BYTES BACK

looks great 8), and it was really fast o_O.
Ps. Thanks for the advice. I'll take a closer look at it tomorrow.
Does anyone have PB4Y1?, my have gone with the hard disk :-X.

Best Regards,
Piotrek

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej

check PM
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

Piotrek1

• SAS IL BYTES BACK

Thanks for the PM, Tobias 8).

Best Regards,
Piotrek

Willyp

• Military Arms Photos

Thanks to all who've worked on this great addition to the Avenger series!, the modders who accomplish all this stuff amaze me, can't imagine the work that goes into all this stuff so again, thanks to all. I am running BAT 3.8.3 and all the models ahow up, fly and function, the TBF/TBM-1 series are perfect but all the -3 series show a strange anomaly, the cockpit view appears to be from the center seat but the interior is the pilots cockpit and the external view shows the wheels very "blocky" and square and they're into the ground a bit on 1 side and the tailwheel (see the attached screenshots) there's nothing in the log that I can see on these. I had installed the original version a day or so ago and had the same problem, saw the new download today so removed the original and downloaded the new one and installed it but the same thing shows. I have a stock BAT 3.8.3 (from which these screenies were taken, & these are on mod v.2), it shows the same thing on another install, BAT 3.8.3 that has many mods added. I see no one else has reported anything like this so it's just a report since I realize this is an ongoing work, TIA

Intel I9-9900K 4ghz CPU, Nvidia 2080Ti 11gb GPU, 64Gb DDR4-3200ram, 2Tb SSD boot, 4Tb SSD, 2Tb SSD, 8Tb 7200rpm HDD+32Gb Intel Optane

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej

Huhu, Huhu, are you sleepy?

Sorry, to interrupt, please see first Post:
Update 0.3 incremental (Install fresh, entries and Files,...):

-Fixed Loadout entries
-3-D Fix Cockpits TBM3/Tarpon III
-Fixed Cockpits for TBM3/Tarpon III versions (rollback)
-Batbombs added to TBM-3/Tarpon III versions
-New Default Skins (GB) added
-New Generic Skins for FAA/BPF for all Versions included
-Template for APS-6 Radome included

The next one who's spamming here with Quotes or not able to see it's updated and posts old stuff, will get sorted out here.
Keep your issues small, I'm not blind, no need to add thousands of Screenshots and quote whole Chats from others.
What comes next, someone throwing his rig at me, over the Avengers general state in IL-2.
We didn't have better, go to Warthunder or stop complaining about old Mods.
It is as was over 10 years ago, be happy that you can have these additions.

This is a fair warning...

Thanks
Tobias

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,58855.0.html
Remember this Post? We spoke about TBM-3E, I have to schedule an overhaul.
More Bombs, more Toys, more variations, and more accurancy...

New Loadouts demanding, also a switch of Hardpoints partially as they don't fit
official Requirements no more. Inboard max. 1000lbs left and right.
Right outboard Hardpoint gets triggered with expendable ASP-4 as historical, not static.
This makes for a shidload of new Loadouts, I'm stunned myself, but will try to do my best to get
sth. delicious. It won't be in the next days, as I really have to dug into this.

Best wishes
Tobias

Piotrek1

• SAS IL BYTES BACK

again Thank you for updates, yes, I remember, and I'm glad that despite the difficulties, you don't give up 8), we are here to help you, of course on a scale of our own possibilities.

Best Regards,
Piotrek

Griffon_301

• SAS Team

just a few short remarks from me:

- planes fly really great now and the radar pods look just awesome!
- the TBM-3s could use Jeros wheels, but thats easily done;
- there is a really tiny mistake in the planes property, the last line should go  "TBM-3E    TBM-3E Avenger/Tarpon III (ASR/ASP-6), 1944"
- I tried to incorporate Barnesy´s 3d fix into the TBF-1D and kind of succeeded, the only problem is the reworked weapon hooks and the weapons mostly do not show
   up if you use Barnesys 3d stuff; if you use the hier.him from your mod, the plane looks like its just exploded :D (also expected) if I am motivated I might try to merge
   the hier.him files and see if thats the way forward...;

other than that great work so far - I am looking forward to the finished end product :)

Piotrek1

• SAS IL BYTES BACK

Hi Tobias, I have unfortunately a similar problem with v3 version, just like you wrote, it's probably about the appropriate folder hierarchy, but I haven't managed to figure it out yet :-X.

Best Regards,
Piotrek

Griffon_301

• SAS Team

you need the PB4Y-1 mod still? or do you have another problem with those birds as on my install, they work flawlessly...maybe i can help
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 26 queries.