Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: FORGOTTEN AVIATORS - The eastern front 1914-1917 - ALL IN ONE  (Read 8513 times)

EHood

• Supporter
Re: FORGOTTEN AVIATORS - The eastern front 1914-1917 - ALL IN ONE
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2020, 08:42:40 AM »

Nero - Is there an improved version of the Persian Front campaign? A peculiar glitch, possibly something to do with the Transcaucasus map, was reported in the Tech Help, a couple of weeks ago, but I've seen to response to that report:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,63963.0.html

This glitch is peculiar, but missions themselves are very interesting, and I certainly appreciate your work. I've downloaded your latest, The Battle for Galicia, and I'll be taking on that one as soon as I've completed the Persian Front campaign. Thank you, sir.  ;D
A ya tsi-tsalagi.

Nero

• "Chi vola vale, chi non vola è un vile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2020, 01:34:43 PM »

I am playing this and the setting is quite enjoyable  8)

However, I want to feedback something in terms of mission building.
I find your recon markers too small most of the time. When after one hour of flight I am not able to trigger the recon marker in several attempts, it is a bit of an immersion breaker...

And just as a heads up, you use a flag for Germany which was actually frowned upon, its colors forbidden in Imperial Germany. It's the flag of the Republic. There is an imperial static German flag available in BAT.

Aah sorry if I answer now, I didn't come here for sometime (working on the other campaigns), I must fix that, I tough I had used the imperial flag, probably I put the republican flag for a mistake. Thank you vampire!
"War is the art of lie"

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2020, 10:41:40 PM »

no problem. I added a imperial German war flag in 3.8.4 in parallel to the black white red state flag. It was a originally Navy flag but was adopted and used the Army as well.

stiv_069

• Skinner
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2020, 07:58:58 PM »

Nero

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2020, 02:32:13 PM »

Great start. I congratulate you!
http://siberia-minis.7910.org/forum/showforum.php?fid=12
This is my experience on this topic. If you are interested, I can give you my unfinished companies.
http://forum.aviaskins.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59
http://forum.aviaskins.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65
http://forum.aviaskins.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53

Thank you Stiv! Yes if you want to, pass these campaigns to me and I will complete them. I yet converted one campaign by aviaskin forum for dark blue world 1916, it was in the Caucasus, there was yet the English briefings but I have no problem even in Cyrillic, I can translate it with the pc, (one of my favorite mods of silent hunter 4, soviet waterway, sovietsly farvater, is on vkontakte by the somgrup, is totally in Russian, and I had to translate even the mission orders and radio messages, especially in the early days of the war and had reached a good level of translation with time, I can also read the Russian but I don't speak it, also if I know many words) so if you wanna give me it, i don't published the campaign it was in the Caucasus because it was for my own use, I disnt had permissions. I took by aviaskin also many skins. In my campaigns I wanted to put also the sikorsky s12 and s16, and the other biplane fighter designed by that Italian engineer that worked for the tsar, I don't remember the name, included in the mod orient is red here on sas, but the mod is not updated for bat 3.8 and particularly its rotary engine system. Only the Ansaldo a1 work unfortunately, the others no. I had looked also a Russian Civil War campaigns in urga, Mongolia, but I couldn't convert or download it don't remember. Thank you again.
"War is the art of lie"

Nero

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2020, 02:33:37 PM »

Nero - Is there an improved version of the Persian Front campaign? A peculiar glitch, possibly something to do with the Transcaucasus map, was reported in the Tech Help, a couple of weeks ago, but I've seen to response to that report:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,63963.0.html

This glitch is peculiar, but missions themselves are very interesting, and I certainly appreciate your work. I've downloaded your latest, The Battle for Galicia, and I'll be taking on that one as soon as I've completed the Persian Front campaign. Thank you, sir.  ;D

Like I sad to vampire sorry if I answer now, BTW yes I ll upload an updated both Persian and Galicia campaigns nextly, small modifications as enlarge the recon areas, correct and fix something and so on.
"War is the art of lie"

Alfie Noakes

• Art Director
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2020, 12:55:34 AM »

Excellent !

A Stiv & Nero combination  8)

I look forward to your campaigns with great anticipation  :P

Cheers

Alfie
Everything is for the best in the best of all possible worlds

stiv_069

• Skinner
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2020, 01:45:05 AM »

Excellent !

A Stiv & Nero combination  8)

I look forward to your campaigns with great anticipation  :P

Cheers

Alfie

I almost retired. I need to finish FOCKER DII.

stiv_069

• Skinner
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2020, 02:33:30 AM »

There was a problem with the Forgotten Aviators 1h campaign. No BlackSea / load.ini card.

Nero

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2020, 06:58:47 AM »

There was a problem with the Forgotten Aviators 1h campaign. No BlackSea / load.ini card.

I have the same problem with other bat campaigns, and other maps, for example in the Monty s doernier  blitz campaign the France Belgium map don't work, texture miss, same the la chute map, error loading, I guess is an installation problem of the mod that miss some texture and other things regarding the maps, try to download the black sea map separately and insert it (in map mods, you know) and see if work. Usually I do so when some Map do that.
"War is the art of lie"

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2020, 07:42:08 AM »

I have the same problem with other bat campaigns, and other maps, for example in the Monty s doernier  blitz campaign the France Belgium map don't work, texture miss, same the la chute map, error loading, I guess is an installation problem of the mod that miss some texture and other things regarding the maps, try to download the black sea map separately and insert it (in map mods, you know) and see if work. Usually I do so when some Map do that.

I will say this to be absolutely clear: there are no textures missing in BAT.

What can be the reason is a) your graphics setup (hardware+driver+config.ini) can't load certain textures for size/compression/... whatever reason or b) you have 3rd party mods that conflict.

stiv_069

• Skinner
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2020, 08:32:44 AM »

I don’t have this card, I don’t know where to get it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 27 queries.