Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Supporter Membership  (Read 189 times)

ChicagoFire1

• LilNextGen
  • Nice to meet everyone
Supporter Membership
« on: March 21, 2020, 02:03:44 PM »

Hello to everybody in here, I got a pretty simple question most of you can respond: I just logged again since a very long time and while I was looking at my profile, I saw a tab to request membership in the supporter group. Is the supporter membership for everyone or just for the people that have donated to this website?

I hope a responce soon,

Thanks,

Chicago.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Failure is not an option.
    • What goes around comes around, you'll see
Re: Supporter Membership
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 12:35:39 AM »

Hi Chicago and welcome back to SAS.
No, we're not a "pay to win" group ;)
The "Supporter" Membergroup is for people who demonstrated their dedication to help people with issues in IL-2 1946.
You can either get assigned to that group by one of our admins/moderators, or you can request membership to this group if you deem your contribution worth it, for the admins/mods to review your application in case they overlooked your past contributions.
I must admit that we probably didn't take care sufficiently to apply membership status of people who might belong to our "special" membergroups lately, so everyone may take this as a call to simply apply for membership if you feel you deserve it.

]cheers[
Mike
While love lives, while suns set, while snowmoons rise in november skies, while ties bind, while souls cry, while oceans ride in an endless tide, while love grows, while blood flows, while truth is real you need never feel alone.
In loving memory of times when I cared.

ChicagoFire1

• LilNextGen
  • Nice to meet everyone
Re: Supporter Membership
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 03:20:19 AM »

Thanks Storebror , I appreciate your effort in replying to my question.

Sincerely,

Chicago.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 26 queries.