Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Pasarán! Defending Madrid in 1936  (Read 1525 times)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
No Pasarán! Defending Madrid in 1936
« on: March 14, 2020, 05:25:05 AM »

Yes, another of my Spanish Civil War campaigns has now arrived in the BAT / TGA Universe!

This is a semi-historical, 16-mission static campaign, set in the Spanish Civil War during the months of October and November 1936. You are a pilot who have sided with the Republic, flying a variety of aircraft.

You can download it here: http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=1288

The Civil War is in its third month. After relieving their troops besieged in Toledo, and after a period of bad weather, the Nationalists under Franco are ready to advance on their ultimate goal: Madrid! These diversions has held up the attack on the capital by up to a month, giving the Republicans time to prepare its defence. And although the Nationalist troops are far better trained and equipped than their opponents, their task will not be easy, as they are outnumbered over two to one by the defenders. At the same time the situation on the Republican side is still quite chaotic, with most of the fighting done by untrained and unruly militias. The war has attracted a lot of foreign interest. Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany started to support the Nationalists. At the same the Republic is about to receive massive military aid from Stalin’s Soviet Union.

The war in the air is getting more and more intense, as both sides gets new equipment. On the side of the Republic general chaos and lack of aircraft means that you will be forced to fly a number of different aircraft types: Nieuport 52, Loire 46, Hawker Fury, Potez 25 (in a bombing mission across the sierras) and Dewoitine 371. In mid-campaign you will seek transfer to André Malraux’s volunteer Escuadrilla España. You will meet most of what the Nationalists fielded during these months: Ju-52’s, SM.81’s, He-45’s & 46’s, Ro.37’s, He-51’s, Nieuport 52’s, Breuget XIX’s, and of course the omnipresent Fiat CR.32 “Chirri”. There are a lot of modded SCW-era aircraft to be found in this campaign, and the aim has been to use as many as possible, within the historical limits.

Some more shiny screenies here:

Thanks for looking!  ]cheers[
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
Re: No Pasarán! Defending Madrid in 1936
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 05:39:01 AM »

PS. Now I won't be updating any more TGA campaigns for a while. Because I will now focus on finishing my big Luftwaffe campaign "Years of Triumph"!  ]hello2[
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

cgagan

• SAS Team
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 10:23:36 AM »

Many thanks Poltava, 8)

emken67

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 05:26:36 PM »

Thanks, a welcome addition!

Dragoner27

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2020, 06:56:29 PM »

Thank u, the Campaign Looks great :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 28 queries.