the SAS Hangar > Requests

Updated "SFSExtract.lst" for SFS Extractor v3.1 by PAL

(1/2) > >>

greybeard:
Good day,

I would extract from latest SFS's of game version 4.14 the skins just for USSR of the P-47D-22 and D-27, that are PERFECT for 255 IAP of Northern Fleet in a campaign of mine, to apply them in DBW.

Unfortunately, with the list I have I'm getting less than 30% of files contained in those SFS... :(

I tried to add to current list what should likely be the relevant line: 3do\plane\p-47d-22(ussr)\summer, and tried also with "\desert", with no avail... ::(

I wonder if someone does have some upgraded filelist with correct paths to latest default skins.

SAS~Storebror:
The correct paths would look like this:
3DO/Plane/P-47D-22(Multi1)/summer
3DO/Plane/P-47D-22(Multi1)/winter
3DO/Plane/P-47D-22(Multi1)/desert
3DO/Plane/P-47D-22(Multi1)/<whatever... IIRC there has been stuff like "CBI", "MTO", "PTO" at times>
...then same thing for...
3DO/Plane/P-47D-22(USA)/...
...and then additionally, same thing with prefixes before "summer", "winter" etc., where prefixes can be "NoStripes_", "InvasionStripes_", "RU_" or "RAF_".

That way you can build the required filelist yourself and import it to the SFS Extractor.

]cheers[
Mike

greybeard:
Thanks Mike!

Unfortunately, none of the paths you proposed works for USSR default skin. There's already a "Multi1" path giving following skin:

and three different paths for USA, giving metal finish:

but can't find anyone which fits Russian default skin I'm seeing in arming screen:

for the chronicle, I think same problem affects UK default skin, but I didn't try to find its own path...

I searched into ALL 38 SFS files (which required half a day), although it seems the latest paths should be inside the n.27.

Cheers,
GB

SAS~Storebror:
3DO/Plane/P-47D-22(Multi1)/RU_summer
3DO/Plane/P-47D-22(Multi1)/RAF_summer
me thinks.

greybeard:
Sorry Mike,

none of those two paths do exists inside SFS'... :(

... Slashes must be reversed, though.

Thanks anyway,
GB