Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BoX purchase problems  (Read 171 times)

macgiver

BoX purchase problems
« on: November 27, 2019, 10:44:21 PM »

Someone knows what's going on with 1C and 777 site? I want to buy BoX, as necessary I have registered but I have not received mail to activate my account. I've tried to contact customer support, but it's the same thing: lack of response. This is the second time it's happened to me. A few years ago I had the same story with RoF (problems with activation, problems with password recognition, etc... in the end I didn't buy...). Looking at the Steam forum gives the impression that I'm not the only one...

Another thing: looking for solution I have fallen on information that careers and single player missions are generated in the servers of 1C-777, does this mean that even to play offline I need internet connection?

sniperton

Re: BoX purchase problems
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 01:41:48 AM »

Years ago my registration went fine, but I have read about that people may have problems here and then. If I understand correctly, you couldn't activate your registration and you're unable to login with your email and password here: https://il2sturmovik.com/

Have you already tried to log in with email and password, then with email and forgotten password?

As to single player, missions and scripted campaigns can be downloaded and played offline, it is only the dynamic campaign ("career") that needs an online connection as the individual missions are generated by the server.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Failure is not an option.
    • What goes around comes around, you'll see
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 03:15:53 AM »

From a Server Operator's perspective, check whether blacklisting might block your registration.
For instance, your email provider might block emails from il2sturmovik.com or delay their delivery.
Or il2sturmovik.com might consider you a spambot, for instance if you are using a VPN service which frequently gets abused by others.

]cheers[
Mike
You've got no one to follow, and no one will follow you. Ain't that a relief?

macgiver

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 03:25:26 AM »

If I understand correctly, you couldn't activate your registration and you're unable to login with your email...

Have you already tried to log in with email and password, then with email and forgotten password?

As I have written I have not received mail with link to activate my account, so every attempt to log in ends with a message: "this account is not activated".
With the impossibility of contacting admin nothing to do...  :(

check whether blacklisting might block your registration.
How can I do it?
For instance, your email provider might block emails from il2sturmovik.com or delay their delivery.
I've never had this kind of trouble.
if you are using a VPN service
Usually I don't use VPN

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Failure is not an option.
    • What goes around comes around, you'll see
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 08:10:22 AM »

Did you try a different email addy? Something common like @gmail.com maybe?
If you usually don't use VPN, has it been a usual day when you registered or not?

]cheers[
Mike
You've got no one to follow, and no one will follow you. Ain't that a relief?

macgiver

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2019, 10:39:46 AM »

No, I didn't use VPN, I have verified my mailbox, no filter that could prevent 1C mail reception or anything in spam, I do not have antivirus (I use Fedora) that could prevent it.
I have neither mail nor Google account and I consider that to open one only to test if I can activate my account in 1C-777 would be a little exaggerated.

I have received mail from 1C support that doesn't provide anything (gives the impression of being automatic), no solution other than to wait 72 hours and try again. But at least I see that I can receive mails from "...@1cgs.net", so the problem is probably not on my side.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 26 queries.