Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freeil2modding?  (Read 5157 times)

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
Re: Freeil2modding?
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2019, 03:04:11 AM »

it was my fairly firm impression that Steven's post was entirely a quote by the other site's admin
Same initial impression here, until he made clear which part was a quote and which was not.
It's weird, but that's what it is.
Just 11 days left and he can put that straight.

]cheers[
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

bomberkiller

• Treffen sich zwei Jäger...!
  • Modder
  • Bf-109G-6/R6 = Bomber Killer
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2019, 03:17:05 AM »

Just 11 days left and he can put that straight.

Grace for steven, that was just a misunderstanding.

I'm sure in this matter.

]cheers[

Gerhard

FAC N° 9 ...cheers mein Schatz

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2019, 03:25:47 AM »

He explicitely said that it wasn't.
As I said: Just 11 days left and he'll have his chance to clarify.

]cheers[
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

Mick

• Modder
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2019, 05:01:37 AM »

... if I remember well, Steven was indeed quoting somebody else from FM (sorry, can't remember who ...)

May be these posts I could capture yesterday, once I could log in, could help clarify the situation ...

[/url

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2019, 05:09:14 AM »

It is all very amusing.

And my initial question STILL stands.

Because, there seems to be a perception out there that the owners and admins of SAS give a shit about this sort of thing.

But we dont. We are real guys, with real lives, real wives, and real jobs. We run this place cause we love it. There are about 12 people around the world who donate to the upkeep of this forum, and any shortfalls we cover (from our actual jobs). We like this sim, we like modding it. We cracked or created all the tools needed to do that long ago. We have a small but awesome community of people who feel the same as we do. And we really do not give a flying fuck beyond that.

We are not useless half retarded diaper wearing fucktards living in our mother's basements off coupons and government grants, obsessing about how wrong everyone else is on the internet, and hell bent on getting all the glory and honor from modifying a piece of 20 year old software.

Cause there really is none to be had. If you cannot manage the basics of a forum running server, then that does not mean the world is out to get and persecute you. It just means you are a moron.

If you think that SAS is out to destroy you, and that we spend time on campaigning against you and your little piece of internet with all the fury and might we can manage...then you do not have a PROBLEM, what you have is a CONDITION.

We are not the best modding forum because we fight and suppress all others tooth and nail.

We are the best because we are the coolest. And we are the coolest, because we actually do not give a fuck about anything other than modding this sim and loving it.

If you spend more than 1% of the time you have for this game on anything other than that, you should get help.

And thusly, thread closed.

PS: Whjile I should be coordinating massive worldwide denial of service attacks, this is what I am actually doing. ]cheers[

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 25 queries.