Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: File with Air Force Listings for the Game  (Read 572 times)

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
File with Air Force Listings for the Game
« on: September 10, 2019, 05:09:51 AM »

I was wondering if any knew the name and/or location of the file that determines the order of air forces appearing in the pull-down menu when you choose an aircraft.

They always come in the same order with either Luftwaffe or USSR first. I would prefer editing the file so that my more frequent choices would come first, and also arranged in a somewhat more logical order.

So, does anyone know the name of the file that determines this?

SAS~Loku

• SAS Team
Re: File with Air Force Listings for the Game
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 09:16:27 AM »

Hi, its Air.ini file, whatever you put as first it will be shown in game in that order.In most cases with modact path is #SAS (may be #UP or #DBW)/STD/com/maddox/il2/objects/Air.ini.
P7a/P11c/f/g P24a/b/e/f/g PZL23/42 PWS-10/26 R-XIII RWD-10/14 GeeBeeR1/R2/Granville P-45 , WhippetMkI, Sdkfz-234/1/2, Kurogane, TKS, Wz.29/34 and some other shit XD

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 09:59:36 AM »

Tnx for the reply. I should have included some screenshots.

The air.ini I know well. I must have edited it umpteen times to get things in the order i want and still it needs more fine tuning.

I was talking about this though:

I'd like to edit the file controlling this list of air forces, so I don't have to scroll through so many nations I would never choose.

SAS~Loku

• SAS Team
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 10:12:04 AM »

To be honest i dont knew what file contains info about mission builder country list, may some java guru  can help on this.
P7a/P11c/f/g P24a/b/e/f/g PZL23/42 PWS-10/26 R-XIII RWD-10/14 GeeBeeR1/R2/Granville P-45 , WhippetMkI, Sdkfz-234/1/2, Kurogane, TKS, Wz.29/34 and some other shit XD
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 25 queries.