Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: B.A.T. Single Mission Community Packs  (Read 25349 times)

whistler

• Modder
Re: B.A.T. Single Mission Community Packs
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2021, 12:28:00 PM »

Good self-troubleshooting Nero!

Root cause found but, what is going on with the "Takeoff & landing" difficulty setting? It is supposed to set you on the air, not underground or in the middle of the Atlantic ocean :-|
NG-HUD v3.6.1 | NG-MAP v3.2 | NG-CAM v2.0 | NG-PAL v1.1: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/board,93.0.html

Nero

• "Chi vola vale, chi non vola รจ un vile
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2021, 10:57:55 AM »

Good self-troubleshooting Nero!

Root cause found but, what is going on with the "Takeoff & landing" difficulty setting? It is supposed to set you on the air, not underground or in the middle of the Atlantic ocean :-|

This issue of the take off and landing option happened to me other times, I guess with the missions where you must taxi from the hangar. But not with all the missions, sometime in past is happened that a mission with the taxi to take off part did work. I think this missions have something related with the take off and landing option. I donno what. Maybe it's my installation who know
"War is the art of lie"

BIOSURGE

• WOLVERINE
  • WISH I WAS AT 65000 FEET IN A JET
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2021, 05:38:31 PM »

I can"t thank all of you enough. This is the old timer here. You are really making the last years of my life much more enjoyable and for that I simply have to say a heartfelt: THANK YOU from the bottom and top of my heart.
JOE "BIOSURGE" WOLFGANG MOZART
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 26 queries.