Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: DGen for B.A.T. - World At War module (new v1.4 + patch)  (Read 71772 times)

Barkhorn1x

Re: DGen for B.A.T. v1.2 - World At War module
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2019, 06:35:19 AM »

Did a lot more testing. A lot.  And could not get the F8F2 to work as a flyable in DGEN.  I can only conclude that there are hardcoded limitations for carrier a/c in the DGEN executable.  Sigh.  :(

Ahh well...I tried. 

Going to actually fly my modded campaign now and will share w/ the forum if all works as advertised.

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2019, 07:28:09 AM »

as a  pilot you can always set the campaign creator to any "similar" available aircraft and change to any aircraft you chose in the briefing screen pull-downs...   You can also set any AI flight to any plane you want (except time delayed flights IIRC)

Barkhorn1x

« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2019, 09:47:02 AM »

as a  pilot you can always set the campaign creator to any "similar" available aircraft and change to any aircraft you chose in the briefing screen pull-downs...   You can also set any AI flight to any plane you want (except time delayed flights IIRC)

You know, I knew we could do that in QMB but never messed around w/ those settings in DGEN.   Will try that and thanks.

xRobNx

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2019, 09:50:47 AM »

Mine just doesn't work. I did everything the installation told me to do, clicking on DGEN.exe doesn't do anything.

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2019, 10:23:25 AM »

uhm... no, that's not how it works, my friend.

Just play the dynamic campaigns from inside the game. The exe works in the background.

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2019, 12:19:25 PM »

new patch v2.0 posted in first post!

Prokhorovka 43 campaign segment fix

Barkhorn1x

« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2019, 06:14:23 AM »

You know, I knew we could do that in QMB but never messed around w/ those settings in DGEN.   Will try that and thanks.

It worked!  And thanks for the patch.

Venator77

• Missioneer
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2019, 07:18:04 PM »

Since the Fw-190 D-9 Late no longer exists in BAT, I believe it would be a good idea to edit the DGen campagins that used them to something else, as it might cause problems regarding missing aircraft. I believe I encountered something like this in a Berlin '45 campaign where there are some null squadrons that had to be edited.

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2019, 12:20:54 AM »

??

Did you download this pack?
There should be no more reference of the D9Late anymore. If you encountered a problem, I'd need better porting than "something in some campaign might have been some error, idk" A DGEN error log would tell it.

Your previous reports have been better  8)
I'd still like to know if my fix for your Boelcke RV problem helps or not before I roll it out with a patch.

Venator77

• Missioneer
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2019, 08:27:11 AM »

It did work thank you. It's just that with the deal with the Fw-190 D-9 Late is that I still see it in the DGen files, even though I already have this pack.

Edit: Wait, nevermind, I was using an older version. My bad, forgot to update

Vampire_pilot

Re: DGen for B.A.T. v1.2 + patch v3.0 - World At War module
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2019, 10:01:46 AM »

Patch v3.0 posted in 1st post!

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..
Re: DGen for B.A.T. v1.2 + patch v3.0 - World At War module
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2019, 01:52:55 PM »

Strange I have not installed te Ostfront campaign into this setup of -46 BAT3.6.2 but I have 3 mumansk maps in my all.ini, Murmansk_summer, Murmansk_Winter and Murmnsk_Winter2!
Although I havent opned them so I´m not sure if they actually exist. As far as I can remember I haven´t added any maps outside the ones that came with the BAT series. So, shouldn´t he have those maps? Or is it that the Ostfron campaign is looking for some other Murmansk maps?
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 18   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 26 queries.