Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: He-70F_Rayo  (Read 20429 times)

David Prosser

Re: He-70F_Rayo
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2019, 03:50:18 PM »

It works just fine in BAT-TGA. Maybe it's time to upgrade? DBW was great back in the day though.

cheers

David

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2019, 01:53:03 AM »

It works just fine in BAT-TGA. Maybe it's time to upgrade? DBW was great back in the day though.

Nothing beats DBW. I've tried other more recent packs but they focus too much on areas outside my real interests. Jets don't belong in IL-2. And I love the 1930's and the pre-WWII conflicts like SCW and the Sino-Japanese/Soviet wars.

I've also so fine-tuned my DBW that I would have no idea how to get the same results in other setups. And I've tried out some irreplaceable mods that work in DBW, but not in other installs.

So I guess I'll stick with DBW.

Anyway, the He-70 still works as AI and that is wonderful enough. So thanks for all the effort.

David Prosser

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2019, 01:59:26 AM »

Yeah, DBW is the best part of 4.10. I'm not the slightest bit interested in jets either. It's WWI, and WWII in a dead heat. Some of the golden age stuff is pretty interesting too.

PS: Keep up the modding if you have time.

cheers

David

oldschoolie

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2019, 05:52:56 AM »

BAT is just too big for this rural area with limited download speeds.

David Prosser

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2019, 07:10:35 AM »

Sorry to hear that. What about your local library? Friends with Satellite internet?

<Gunny>

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2019, 08:33:26 AM »

I see where some of you guys have trouble with this plane..
For me I'm like oldschoolie. Out here in the sticks we just can't get BAT or some of the other very large installs.

I use 4.12.2 plus ModAct 5.3 as my base game and 99% of the time most if not all of the new planes work..
I have this one installed and it works great.. Bombsight works --- Rear Gun works  and the pit is real nice..
Flies like a dream.....
Thanks you all that worked on this.
For the guys having trouble you may want to take a look at 4.12.2 plus Mod Act 5.3.. ;)

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2019, 11:56:06 AM »

Yeah, DBW is the best part of 4.10. I'm not the slightest bit interested in jets either. It's WWI, and WWII in a dead heat. Some of the golden age stuff is pretty interesting too.

PS: Keep up the modding if you have time.

cheers

David

I haven't made a map in about 4 years and I am learning all over again ... I forgot how complicated it is ... but not how much fun though ... ha ha

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2019, 12:23:06 PM »

Agracier!

Great to see you here again! You have been missed! We still use your maps, a LOT :)

As you know I have really been an avid 4.10 DBW-er myself, but the latest version of BAT will just blow you away: the combination of massive content and great performance is worth it, believe me!

You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

cgagan

• SAS Team
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2019, 11:05:04 PM »

Agracier, it is truly great to have you back in action! One of your devoted beneficiaries,  8)

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2019, 01:59:29 AM »

I've made a small modification for myself.

The He-70 had internal bombload. This little mod removes the Japanese external racks and changes the loadout to 6x SC 50 bombs of German type.
I moved the bomb hooks into the fuselage so the bombs appear dropping from the fuselage now and in flight the airframe is clean.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rhtwld551lveehh/He-70_internalv2.zip/file

David Prosser

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2019, 03:35:30 AM »

I'm glad you like making maps. If you've a hankering to do one  of Verdun, I'm sure WWI enthusiasts would be very grateful.

David Prosser

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2019, 07:17:56 AM »

Good work, thanks.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 27 queries.