Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Iron Works T-Cats (ASW-Firebomber-ECM-AEW-Tanker-Attack-Recon-Director-Tug) + RP-54E Drone  (Read 16490 times)

mace

• Modder

A number of new features and major updates have been added to the F7F-5WS' & F7F-4AJ's.

See first post of this thread for the latest download.

cheers mace

MADMICK71

• FACTIS NON VERBIS

Great update.

Thank you.

Regards

Mick.
FACTIS NON VERBIS

whistler

• Modder

mace,

I regard your mods as some of the best all-round releases. Your attention to detail is astonishing. Your mods are full of creative ideas and innovations. Presentation is often overlooked by modders and you excel at it. Congratulations, and thank you very much for sharing yet another great piece of work with us.
NG-HUD v3.6.1 | NG-MAP v3.2 | NG-CAM v2.0 | NG-PAL v1.2: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/board,93.0.html

ecf111

I echo Whistler's sentiments completely, and thank you for your work!!

New Vietnam era skins posted here, mid/late 50's skins on the way.
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,62944.0.html
Create.

RealDarko

• Modder

Great update!!

mace

• Modder

Mick, whistler, ecf111 & RealDarko thank you for your kind words.

cheers mace

epicgamer2010

Hello Mace question about the LSO feature. Is it possible to add it to other aircraft so other aircraft the player uses has the LSO feature just like the F7F? If so what file do i find at and how would i go about putting it in other planes like the TBM avenger or F-14 Tomcat? However if not possible could it be made into it's own mod like something similar to the Command & Control mod?

Thank you for your time and effort to making the aircraft it one of my favorite nightfighters and ASW and ground attack aircraft for twin engine aircraft.

mace

• Modder

epicgamer2010, thank you for the kind comments and questions, very much appreciated.

Inspired by your excellent idea, I have created a mission object that will hopefully fit your brief.

I have also been working on a number of new and updated mission objects. Intended to include these with turboprop versions of the T-Cats, the A-8A 'Counter Cat' & SE-1 'Searcher' but happy to release these (including the Landing Assistance mod) earlier (probably late July). For example, some new features for the angled-deck and axial-deck carriers:

I will release pics/details of a couple of new mission objects over the next few weeks in this thread.

cheers mace

sparky

Looks like a great addition mace. Would it be possible at all to have the LSO as a separate object also, not attached to a carrier? Thinking of a kind of blind landing aid.

Regards

Sparky

mace

• Modder

sparky thank you for the positive feedback.

A work around that will hopefully realise your great suggestion of a blind landing aid would be to put a runway arrestor trap on the airfield runway you want to make the approach to. Aircraft does not need to 'trap' but the mod will give the player's aircraft centreline alignment, distance and glide slope information to the aerodrome runway (which the arrestor trap is sitting on).

cheers mace

sparky

Sounds perfect Mace, would be great if you implement it, thank you.

P.s that is one black night above  ;)

Regards sparky

mace

• Modder

An object that may be of interest to mission makers.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 27 queries.