Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ultrapack 3.2  (Read 23192 times)

boilingmetal

Re: Ultrapack 3.2
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2019, 08:19:34 AM »

How to upgrade my up3.0 rc4 dedicated server to 3.2? Is there any server side patch?
UP3.2 patch applies to both server and client.
[/quote]

thank you for your reply.

I checked my dedicated server file again. I found that il2fb.exe has been updated after installing the UP3.2 patch5 installation file. But the il2server.exe file is still the 2013 version. If I try to run the old version of il2server.exe, the CMD window will continue to report errors.

CMD window shows error like this:
IL-2 Server starting...

Error in mount sfs file.
IL-2 Server finished with exit code 00000001.

restarting IL-2 Server after Error.

IL-2 Server starting...

Error in mount sfs file.

restarting IL-2 Server after Error.

.....looooping.....

Based on previous experience, an online il2-UP server requires a separate dedicated server patch that provides il2server.exe and other necessary game files to run.When setting up the original game's dedicated server, if the game version is updated, you also need to upgrade the new version of the dedicated server patch to update the il2server.exe file and other necessary files for the game.

How can I get the dedicated server patch for UP3.2 patch5?
Just like UP3 RC1/4 server patch in this post: UP3 Server Patches

PS: I am using a windows 2003 server x86 server.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2019, 03:06:39 AM »

UP3.2 really, really just installs on top of a working UP3 RC4 server installation.
il2fb.exe indeed isn't required, the server gets started using il2server.exe (which needs no change).

Your log...
Error in mount sfs file.
...rather looks like UP3 RC4 isn't installed at all or not correctly and therefore filesserver.sfs is missing or incorrect.

There is no dedicated server patch for UP3.2 patch5 since you don't need one.
You don't even need to believe me, the fact that we operate our own server that way for several years now speaks for itself.

]cheers[
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

boilingmetal

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2019, 08:26:39 AM »

UP3.2 really, really just installs on top of a working UP3 RC4 server installation.
il2fb.exe indeed isn't required, the server gets started using il2server.exe (which needs no change).

Your log...
Error in mount sfs file.
...rather looks like UP3 RC4 isn't installed at all or not correctly and therefore filesserver.sfs is missing or incorrect.

There is no dedicated server patch for UP3.2 patch5 since you don't need one.
You don't even need to believe me, the fact that we operate our own server that way for several years now speaks for itself.

]cheers[
Mike

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I found that I did not activate UP3 RC4 in the MOD management tool.

After I activate UP3 RC4 and UP3.2P5 in order, il2server.exe can be started normally.

But the server is still in an abnormal state. After the player connects to the server, the server will crash when selecting the aircraft and spawning.

At this time, the CMD window will have a display like this:
E:\Server\IL2>il2server.exe
Starting SAS/UP IL-2 Server
Version 3.0.2.2 Build 11062701 (UltraPack 3 RC2 Version)

Server Type:           Ultrapack 3.x Server
RAM usage setting:     1024MB
Large Address setting: true
Command line params:   /f:none /m:#UP#

IL-2 Server starting...

*** Library **** DT ****  Loaded *** 102
RTS Version 2.2
Core Version 2.0
Sound: Native library (build 1.1, target - P IV) loaded.
UP 3.2 dedicated server without obfuscation
Patch Pack: 5
confIniFileName=confs.ini, mainSectionName=il2 server, consoleIndex=1

81>
81>
81>
81>D/L Aircraft Skin (owner filename=Bf-109G-4/=UAAS=FGK.bmp) from I/JG54_LieRen
 starting!
D/L Pilot Skin (owner filename=UAAS.bmp) from I/JG54_LieRen starting!
helpException in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
        <<no stack trace available>>

It seems that I still have something wrong here.

The servers used by our community come from images made by an old player a long time ago. To be honest, many of the details at the time could not be retrieved.
This server has been running in a variety of strange bugs for almost a decade, new players come and go, but all kinds of bugs are left behind.
The leader of our community is a respectable virtual pilot, but he is not good at computers. I am not proficient in IL2 server management too, but we are still trying to keep this old server running.

Hope to get your help to fix this problem and help our UP3 community move towards the era of 3.2.

Once again, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your excellent work!

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2019, 08:47:10 AM »

Well in that case it's probably best if I put a full featured and "ready to use" server folder together for you to download.
That will take a few days, probably until the weekend comes, but it will save you from the headache of nailing out unknown bugs left behind by your predecessors.

]cheers[
Mike

boilingmetal

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2019, 08:48:36 AM »

Well in that case it's probably best if I put a full featured and "ready to use" server folder together for you to download.
That will take a few days, probably until the weekend comes, but it will save you from the headache of nailing out unknown bugs left behind by your predecessors.

]cheers[
Mike

God
You are our savior!

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2019, 06:15:58 AM »

Since dedicated Servers have always been free for all, we can even officially distribute this one.
Please find the fully fledged Ultrapack 3.2 dedicated Server here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahp5M3GG5xF_hi5tZ8HwhgSlXbwY?e=8bN0ve

You will probably want to adjust parts of confs.ini to your server's settings, as well as maybe server.cmd and other ini files.
The server can be started either running il2fb.exe or il2server.exe.

]cheers[
Mike

boilingmetal

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2019, 06:38:45 PM »

Since dedicated Servers have always been free for all, we can even officially distribute this one.
Please find the fully fledged Ultrapack 3.2 dedicated Server here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahp5M3GG5xF_hi5tZ8HwhgSlXbwY?e=8bN0ve

You will probably want to adjust parts of confs.ini to your server's settings, as well as maybe server.cmd and other ini files.
The server can be started either running il2fb.exe or il2server.exe.

]cheers[
Mike

After a long weekend, rent a VPN to connect to MS Onedrive, endure unimaginably low speed to download and upload server package files, solve all kinds of weird problems on windows2003-x86 server, install .net framework, UP3.2p5 finally runs normally. !

Thank you for helping to provide server packaging, which provides a reliable foundation for our flight community.

Once again, I would like to extend my most sincere thanks!

macgiver

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2019, 11:50:50 PM »

I've been looking at "Compare" included in the game and I've seen that airplane performances have changed a lot.
Are the new FMs from DT 4.13 or 4.14? or are they new "elaboration"?

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2019, 12:00:52 AM »

No performances except for the Fw 190 family have changed.
IL-2 Compare in it's previous versions had a habit of showing level speeds you could never achieve ingame.
We've corrected that fact, which is why most planes now show slower speeds in IL-2 Compare.
Ingame there's no difference, but now what you see in IL-2 Compare is much closer to what you can actually reach ingame than before.

The Fw 190 family flight models have been completely reworked in order to match real life figures.
The has been evaluated ingame during the past weeks and the result is that speed figures are spot on, whereas the turning abilties will be toned down a bit again in Ultrapack 3.3.

]cheers[
Mike

Angerjoker

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2021, 04:18:54 PM »

Hello
I have a problem launching the game after moving all #UP # in JSGME. The launch image is present but the loading stops at 5% and then closes.
I noticed that # UP # _Enable_UP3.2 is greyed out, I also tried with only # UP # Nvidia_Screenmode and the latter but nothing works
If anyone could give me the reason and how to fix it

FL2070

• Modder
  • FAC #87
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2021, 05:20:43 PM »

Hello
I have a problem

Problem -> logfile. A 5% usually has something to do with SFS files, but until we get the log, we don't know. The logfile is called log.lst (you may see it as just log, it's the same file), and it's in the game's root folder—the folder with il2fb.exe in it.
On average, the average average averages, averagely, the average average of all averages.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 25 queries.