Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 33   Go Down

Author Topic: GREENHELL 1942 (Eastern New Guinea and New Britain WIP)  (Read 60313 times)

leforban

Re: GREENHELL 1942 (Eastern New Guinea and New Britain WIP)
« Reply #144 on: June 28, 2019, 01:13:30 PM »

Mousquito thank you for the link but could not find the object I'm looking for. Could someone be nice to look in his STD/3do/buildings files and send me the corresponding objects files (Workbench, Wright, Ladder1 and AustinAmb as I've managed to find their static.ini entries.
merci le forban

MOUSQUITO

« Reply #145 on: June 28, 2019, 02:06:03 PM »

Does someone can tell me where to find the following objects ?
buildings.House$Workbench
buildings.House$Wright
buildings.House$Ladder1
buildings.House$AustinAmb

Everything you need and much more is here !

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mlpu18g93scribp/01_Groundcrew.rar/file

CzechTexan

• Modder
  • TEXAS, USA
« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2019, 08:30:36 PM »

I need to correct myself.  I found pics of the wreckage of B-26 "Dixie" on PacificWrecks https://www.pacificwrecks.com/aircraft/b-26/40-1496.html
This a/c belly landed on August 7, 1942.  The pic shows that it still has the red dot in the star.  Apparently, some, or at least one a/c, still wore the red dot as late as August '42!

WxTech

• Modder
« Reply #147 on: June 29, 2019, 04:31:21 AM »

I've just (finally!) Updated from 4.08 to 4.09, and have just finished copying over the plethora of mods I've both accumulated and made myself.

I gather that this map requires some objects beyond those included with 4.09 and Boomer's Object Pack (as available at m4t). 'Twould be nice to have a comprehensive, single list of the non-Boomer objects, as well as the location(s) from which to get 'em.

The downside of the never ending creation of objects is something of an ongoing headache. Perhaps a collection of everything available following Boomer's assay could be packed into an SFS archive (or two, if needed)? Just an idea... ;)
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. - Hyman Rickover (but probably predating his use.)

MOUSQUITO

« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2019, 04:46:33 AM »

Hi WxTech,
As a 4.09 user may you tell me all the objects you miss and send your static.in for comparison?
I would maybe able to definitely solve any problem...
By the way I don't know how to create an sfs file, I m only able to extract but it's a good idea.....

Squashman

• Modder
  • I am Spartacus
« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2019, 05:11:06 AM »

As a 4.09 user may you tell me all the objects you miss and send your static.in for comparison?
I would maybe able to definitely solve any problem...
By the way I don't know how to create an sfs file, I m only able to extract but it's a good idea.....
Hi Mosquito
Packing SFS files is the easiest thing imaginable with Benitomuso's TotalMOder
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,42295.msg475889.html#msg475889, even I can do it  ;D

The map of course now works fine in BAT, but I can't get it to save missions in my standby installs of SAS Modact 5.3 or CUP (updated to Part 22, which I believe is the latest)
Can I add the missing objects to the list? After all it would be great for all users to be able to fly missions over this fantastic map.

WxTech

• Modder
« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2019, 07:47:42 AM »

Mosquito,
I wasn't in any way suggesting that *you* do the object collation into an SFS file. You've already done enough on this front. ;) I was merely mooting a notion for the community at large.

I have no idea as to how complete Boomer's Pack is with respect to different game versions and their stock object inclusions with each. It obviously contains lots of objects not supplied with official game updates.
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. - Hyman Rickover (but probably predating his use.)

leforban

« Reply #151 on: June 29, 2019, 11:57:06 AM »

:) :) :) Thank you very much...It works...Had a beautiful flight and landing in Salamaua... The immersion is outstanding... You really feel the jungle atmosphere... Had to land nicely over the trees with a Ki-45 Nick....
merci, merci beaucoup !!!

Sikshoota

« Reply #152 on: June 29, 2019, 06:27:52 PM »

What a stunning map, brilliant effort overall.
Map loads & saves in BAT Blitz for me.

One thing though & this could be at my end?

In FMB I can set Home Bases & assign their army successfully to all airstrips.
However when I open the mission, the Kokoda Home Base is missing (I can see all the other Home Bases)!?

Thanks for your map art.

S'
Sik

Sikshoota

« Reply #153 on: July 01, 2019, 04:12:39 PM »

Just a follow up on my previous post.

Has anyone else used Full Mission Builder to set up a Home Base at Kakoda, saved it, and subsequently found when opening up the game to spawn at Kakoda that the Home Base can't be seen?  All other airstrips on the map work fine.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Sikshoota

leforban

« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2019, 10:28:02 AM »

"Juste pour tes beaux yeux"....
Feels like holidays... :) :) :)

Sikshoota

« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2019, 07:19:31 PM »

I would like to ask the map authors and anyone who has downloaded this magnificent map for a small favour.

Please would someone mind simply opening the map in FMB, place a Home Base at the Kakoda airstrip, save the mission as whatever, then open the mission to see if the Home Base is actually showing and can be spawned at or otherwise.

This will answer whether there is either a problem within the map build or if the problem exists only in my download.

If you don't mind, please advise your findings to help solve this mystery.

Thanks again.

Sikshoota

Some pics below to highlight the process I've taken...

First, Kakoda airstrip with Home Base assigned to Red successfully in FMB.
Second, Kakoda airstrip in mission with Home Base now missing?...note the two other Red bases to the North of Kakoda showing in the mission pic as per normal.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 33   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 26 queries.