Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Various bugs  (Read 1320 times)

enry711

Re: Various bugs
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2018, 06:38:14 AM »

Admin edit: Please do not fullquote other posts, especially if they contain a lot of pics!
Yes exactly i have the cockpit of the first image.
Even if it's not accurate 100% still looks different from the stock YP-80 and i was asking on previous posts if someone is gonna do a similar thing for the F-104 and other planes. The F-4 for example has the cockpit from Strike Fighters, so i guess it's possibile to take the cockpit of the F-104 in Strike Fighters (by the way it was awesome and realistic) and place it in the F-104 of BAT.  ;D

enry711

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2018, 06:54:28 AM »

Admin edit: fullquote snipped.
Thank you the AH-64 and AH-1Z are perfect! :) But the Mi-24, Ka-50 and 52 still don't have engine sound :(

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2018, 07:32:33 AM »

The F-4 for example has the cockpit from Strike Fighters,

I want to know from what basis you have in arguing "F-4 cockpit is from Strike Fighters".

In its version 1.31 time, non moving or animation interior 3d models and 2d textures were almost ready ...... but instruments and gauges are almost not (in showing numbers, 70% of 3d and 60% of 2d, but only 10% about animation functional codes with gauge / lamp models were done, rest 30% of 3d -- 40% of 2d -- 90% of animation codes were not) .
And some textures of instruments were incorrect.

No Altimeter, No Speed meter, No G indicator, No radio navigation, No engine status meters .... do you imagine ?

Researching historical F-4E's pilot cockpit instruments in reading official flight manuals and buying books / photo albums ,
making one needle 3d and texture on Air Altimeter and another needle 3d and texture on Radio Altimeter , next Speed meter with Mach meter donut , next and next ..... fixing incorrect original texture .... preparing Red or Amber warning lights 3d and texture .....
writing java functional codes moving those new made needles and lamps historically .....

Do you know WHO did them on F-4 cockpit ---- Now you can ride in BAT JTW ?

enry711

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2018, 07:57:56 AM »

Admin edit: fullquote snipped ...
I can say that the F-4 cockpit is from Strike Fighters because i played it for 3 years and i flew the F-4 a lot of times and i can recognize his cockpit for some details like the radar screen, gunsight, mirrors, missile warning radar and a lot of other things.

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2018, 08:34:07 AM »

I can say that the F-4 cockpit is from Strike Fighters because i played it for 3 years and i flew the F-4 a lot of times and i can recognize his cockpit for some details like the radar screen, gunsight, mirrors, missile warning radar and a lot of other things.

Are you saying that you don't want to respect making historically functional instruments / gauges / warning lights ?

I cannot agree any of your "Current A-4 mod cockpit is Real" opinion.
Any instruments / gauges / warning lights are not changed from stock YP-80 one and far from historical A-4 cockpit you can see from photos.

enry711

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2018, 10:53:27 AM »

I am saying that more variety of cockpits can improve game immersion drastically and that Strike Fighters did a great job in this sector. One of the things that i love about stock Il-2 is that almost no plane has the same cockpit. All i am asking in this post is help for the various sound/FM bugs and an advice for the next upgrade of BAT.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 27 queries.