Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Various bugs  (Read 1647 times)

enry711

Various bugs
« on: May 27, 2018, 06:08:50 AM »

Hi all, i started playing B.A.T. some months ago and i collected a series of bugs that i have met during this time: (i have the BAT v.3.3 PATHFINDER and Il-2 1946 4.12.2)

IAI Nesher: bug when landing, the plane teleports and it's inevitable to crash
IAI Dagger: same as previous
IAI Kfir-C2: same as previous
IAI Nesher: when crashed at low speeds the plane plants itself on the ground while the debris fly away
CH-54 Choctaw:no sound, unstable and teleports almost at every speed (50 to 200 km/h)
AH-64 Apache: no sound and no control for the rocket pods
AH-1 Super Cobra: no control of the rocket pods
Mi-28: no sound
B-52D: wrong cockpit and immune to crashes (the plane doesn't explode when crashing)
B-52F: same as previous
F-104 versions: wrong cockpit
F-102: wrong cockpit
An-2: cockpit and gunner bug
OV-10/OV-1: texture problem
MiG-25R: texture problem
U-2A: wrong texture
Tu-16s: texture problem
3MD Bison: texture problem

If its useful i will report new bugs/glitches soon.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Failure is not an option.
    • What goes around comes around, you'll see
Re: Various bugs
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 06:12:02 AM »

Can't confirm / can't confirm / can't confirm / can't confirm / can't confirm / can't confirm / can't confirm / can't confirm / what do you mean by "wrong cockpit"? + can't confirm / what do you mean by "wrong cockpit"? + can't confirm / what do you mean by "wrong cockpit"? / what do you mean by "wrong cockpit"? / please be more specific / please be more specific / please be more specific / please be more specific / please be more specific

]cheers[
Mike
While love lives, while suns set, while snowmoons rise in november skies, while ties bind, while souls cry, while oceans ride in an endless tide, while love grows, while blood flows, while truth is real you need never feel alone.
In loving memory of times when I cared.

enry711

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 06:52:54 AM »

Can't confirm / can't confirm / can't confirm / can't confirm / can't confirm / can't confirm / can't confirm / can't confirm / what do you mean by "wrong cockpit"? + can't confirm / what do you mean by "wrong cockpit"? + can't confirm / what do you mean by "wrong cockpit"? / what do you mean by "wrong cockpit"? / please be more specific / please be more specific / please be more specific / please be more specific / please be more specific

]cheers[
Mike

With wrong cockpit i mean that the B-52 has the placeholder cockpit of the F-84 or that the F-104 has the cockpit of the F-86 when they are very different (i hope that in the next update they will do the real F-104 cockpit like the A-4 Skyhawk).

With texture problem i mean that if i rotate in external view around the OV-10 Bronco, for example, i see the external textures of the fuselage or the wings disappear (it's not a problem of FoV because other planes work perfectly).

In the U-2A i wrote "wrong texture" because the nose and other parts of the plane ar very different to the real one. I know that it's not easy at all to do a modded plane but i don't understand why the U-2 is in this conditions when the MiG-21s or the F-86s, for example, have fantastic external accuracy.

In the An-2 i met one of the most bizarre bug i've ever seen. The cockpit is ok (taken by the Ju-52) but it's placed literally inside the front engine. I can't see nothing because of that. Another bug is that the An-2 has somehow a gunner position (like the Ju-52) inside the fuselage when the real one didn't have any. I have the pilot position (inside an engine) and somehow a gunner (inside the fuselage).
For the Nesher & co. i can confirm the bug. I tried multiple times to land but it's impossible thanks to this bug.
I don't understand why i don't have the sound on some helicopters because i had the Mi-24 working perfectly and now i don't know why i can't hear the engine.

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 07:14:38 AM »

With wrong cockpit i mean that the B-52 has the placeholder cockpit of the F-84 or that the F-104 has the cockpit of the F-86 when they are very different (i hope that in the next update they will do the real F-104 cockpit like the A-4 Skyhawk).

Hi.

From what knowledge base are you talking like "A-4 Skyhawk in IL-2 1946 has real cockpit" ?
I don't know it.

In my memory, any variants or versions (different born A-4 mods are existing in 1946 world) don't have historical Skyhawk cockpit.
They borrow F-86 mod or stock YP-80 's cockpit.
About B.A.T. v3.3 Pathfinder's A-4M ..... It uses stock YP-80 's cockpit ..... not real , far from historical.

Though I have a plan to build A-4 cockpits with historical difference like only A-4M has HUD ....... I cannot know how long years I have to pay for it ...... 2 years ? or 3 years ?
If they have already had real cockpit as you say , I don't need to spend my time so.

enry711

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 07:35:26 AM »

I have a different cockpit in the A-4 Skyhawk series, it's not the F-86 cockpit.
I wanted to post a photo but the forum is telling me that i can't.

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2018, 08:22:43 AM »

About B.A.T. v3.3 Pathfinder's A-4M ..... It uses stock YP-80 's cockpit ..... not real , far from historical.

I have a different cockpit in the A-4 Skyhawk series, it's not the F-86 cockpit.
I wanted to post a photo but the forum is telling me that i can't.

Have you read my post ?

I think I indicated it most clearly in my last post.
Now I add strong bold on quoted my text ..... again ..... "B.A.T. v3.3 Pathfinder's A-4M ..... It uses stock YP-80 's cockpit".

Do you fly stock game's YP-80 US prototype Jet fighter and compare its cockpit to Skyhawk mod's ?

SAS~vampire_pilot

• SAS Team
  • The man of a million fixes
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2018, 09:23:13 AM »

mmmmh, das a nice post. Welcome to BAT.

Storebror already answered most of the questions, thanks a lot Mate:)
Some of them I think I can answer too.
Also, a general hint is, to look around the Tech help section for fixes already posted.....

AH-64 Apache: no sound and no control for the rocket pods
AH-1 Super Cobra: no control of the rocket pods
> known issue, Fix has been made available: 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0nj3bg553e4osml/JTW_quickfix_AH_v2.zip

Mi-28: no sound
> you mean Mi-24. Known and fix is available:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/alszvaoz8tz0ho5/Hind+FM.rar

OV-10/OV-1: texture problem
MiG-25R: texture problem
U-2A: wrong texture
Tu-16s: texture problem
3MD Bison: texture problem
> Sure. All of these are "Frankenplanes" with no original 3do, just slamjobs to "look the part". They are what they are.

stellarmagic

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 09:09:29 PM »

Anyone else have problems with the T-28? The tank doesn't move for me, only spawns in one tank even if it's a company, and has some weird visual glitches where it looks like the alpha channel for the sides of the tank doesn't work or something.

enry711

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2018, 12:35:50 PM »

Do you fly stock game's YP-80 US prototype Jet fighter and compare its cockpit to Skyhawk mod's ?

I don't have neither the F-86 cockpit or the YP-80 cockpit in the A-4s (i know the YP-80 and i know how its cockpit is made), i imagine is his cockpit, otherwise i don't know from where they took it.

enry711

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2018, 12:41:50 PM »

mmmmh, das a nice post. Welcome to BAT.

Ah ok thank you for the texture explanation. I was thinking about a strange problem with my graphics.  :) :)
I dowloaded both fixes but where do i need to put them? A specific directory?

SAS~vampire_pilot

• SAS Team
  • The man of a million fixes
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2018, 01:55:02 PM »

#JTW3

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2018, 02:01:13 PM »

I don't have neither the F-86 cockpit or the YP-80 cockpit in the A-4s (i know the YP-80 and i know how its cockpit is made), i imagine is his cockpit, otherwise i don't know from where they took it.

Cockpits in BAT v3.3

Official flight manual

Real A-4 Skyhawks' cockpits found by Google image search

Even A-4 Skyhawks' cockpit in BAT v3.3 is NOT completely equal to stock game YP-80 cockpit ......... its Essential instruments / gauges are never changed, its retouch points are a little things. Almost same and almost not nearing its REAL cockpit.
In my eyes, edited points found are ....
- Canopy and Shield frame 3d shape.
- Interior texture color from green to black.
- Add rear view mirrors and a clock, a backup compass.
- Get rid of some levers and parts.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 28 queries.