Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Single player or not ?  (Read 1614 times)

sixstrings

Single player or not ?
« on: December 28, 2017, 08:08:06 PM »

Is the newly updated CLoD good for single player or not? Really only interested in single player sims and that is all. Never bought anything from Steam so i don't know how it works. Looks beautiful and from what i see,much improved. My favorite part of WWII and very much interested in CLoD if it is good for single player missions/campaigns . How hard is it to make missions for it? Regards,Scott

marcost

• Modder
  • Keep calm and run away
Re: Single player or not ?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 03:19:34 PM »

Well the blitz update definitely makes a difference to feel and graphics. I probably spent a couple of hours  on it this time which is the longest ever. But then straight back to 46 for all my single player requirements. Same story for me with BOS and BOM

Taxman

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 03:47:21 PM »

Right now for the single player there is the Enlighted Forest campaign's with a new one for the Beaufighter.  Also Heinkills Redex campaigns are redone from the single player campaign that comes with the COD, and they are much better.

There is now a 22 single missions for the Beaufighter uploaded on Christmas day.

Hope over to SimHq, M4T and the TF forms for more detail and information.

I now have all that I have mentioned, and they are fun to fly. :)  BTW Enlighted Forests and Heinkills campaigns are from previous versions and have been upgraded to 4.5.

Taxman

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 05:51:49 PM »

Ops :-[ my bad.  M4T does not at this time have any COD TF 4.5 stuff posted.

Best place to go is to The Air Tactical Assault Group web site, this is also where Team Fusion posts all the up grade stuff.

sixstrings

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 06:08:27 PM »

Thanks for the info and will probably wait a little while longer and see what happens with 5.0. Glad TF is on board . Right now i'll stick with my CFS3 expansions and my IL-2'46 installs that cover this era nicely and my pc can handle them easily. Regards,Scott
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 22 queries.