Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AIRBOOST BOB AFTER PATHFINDERS  (Read 1608 times)

fabo28

AIRBOOST BOB AFTER PATHFINDERS
« on: December 10, 2017, 07:18:38 AM »

Hi,

I just installed Pathfinders and the mod airboost bob has disappeared! I did follow instruction as per Monty , deleting #dof etc etc and  also disabled all jsgme option before installing, any help ? do I need to attached files from the game to this topic?

Thanks

tnewell

• Bombs Away
Re: AIRBOOST BOB AFTER PATHFINDERS
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 09:55:39 AM »

Same thing here plus the alternate home base voices were gone also. Other than that everything else loaded fine. Thank-you one and all involved!

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 11:57:54 AM »

I found the folder "airboost" inside "BAT Operation Sealion\OPERATION_SEALION_01.zip\" and the chat folders inside "ANGELS_HIGH_02.zip\BATMODS\#BAT_00- CHAT-GB, -CONT-xx"in all 5 folders. Extracted the missing folders t to the "BATMODS" folder and they seem to work.
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........

Gaston

• Modder
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 12:15:13 PM »

Did same too : took them from previous updates, et voilà ! not a real problem, to my opinion...

SAS~vampire_pilot

• SAS Team
  • The man of a million fixes
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 12:36:13 PM »

I did follow instruction as per Monty , deleting #dof etc etc and  also disabled all jsgme option before installing, any help ?

While I am not in the know about the fate of that particular BATMODS option, I want to point out that nobody needs to remove anything manually before running the installer exe.

The exe does all that for you automatically, it even deactivates all jsgme mods for you in case you forgot. There is no need to go around and do manual deleting before installing.

Jenato

• The shit from the past is the manure of the future
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 08:41:48 AM »

Apart from the WAW_00_Airboost_BOB, the BAT_00_Chat_GB and the BAT_00_Cont_DE_F that are gone after the install of Pathfinder, I noticed the BAT Angels High Service Pack 3 remained in the BATMODS folder. Of course, the missing items can be picked out of Operation Sea Lion 1 and Checkpoint Charlie 3, but personally I think I will await some kind of Service Pack to patch up the “problems”. I noticed the service packs and the new Pathfinder installs are so “powerful” they remove what is not needed and put in the necessary things.  So, logically, if the missing folder “flaw” really needs to be restored, it is may be better not to alter the BATMODS folder? May be, if a service pack should follow, there is a possibility you will end up with three Mods too many? ;)
What I am not sure about is the Angels High Service Pack 3. With Pathfinder installed, is this service pack of further use, or not?
Can anyone help me out with this issue?

Best regards,

Jenato

henkypenky

• BAT, WAW & 4.1 Blue Edge
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 12:33:08 PM »

Hi Jenato, had the same issue, look at Monty's answer:
Quote from: henkypenky on December 10, 2017, 06:37:04 AM

Downloaded and installed, all perfect. Just one little question; in the intro is Do I need the Service Pack or any fixes? Not any more, just do the Expansions in sequence to arrive here.
    But ! BAT Angels High Service Pack 3 is still in JSGME, do I need to activate this or perhaps better not?

Without  Service Pack activated, I'll get the right description: v3.3 Pathfinder. Think I'll keep the Servicepack de-activated

Check the JSGME list, if it isn't there delete it.

Jenato

• The shit from the past is the manure of the future
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 06:31:44 AM »

Thanks henkypenky. Read it and did as instructed!

Greetings.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 26 queries.