Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: R.A.F. Be2c wrong direction of shooting (machine gun pointing to the right, but shooting goes to the left)  (Read 1692 times)

Buffin

Hello, I want to ask for a bug on the R.A.F.Be2c aircraft is a machine gun sloping right, but shooting goes in the opposite direction obliquely to the left, but R.A.F. Be2c skis there it's okay. I want to ask how will this bug be solved? Thank you Buffin

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS

Only the very first version of the BE2c had this problem. Get the new version of planes from DBW.1916.

Buffin

Only the very first version of the BE2c had this problem. Get the new version of planes from DBW.1916.

But it was the DBW 1916 that worked smoothly. But I think now in BAT in 3.2 is the problem. You can try it in a short mission.

SAS~Storebror

• retired
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU

Will be fixed with BAT Angels High Service Pack 2.
What goes around comes around, you'll see

MetalHead89250

If you are going to put some work into BE2c series, then I'd suggest checking and if possible, fixing it's structural damage model, cause it's currently bugged. For example wings seem to not have any physical representation - you can bank the plane and fly with one wing below the ground level. On the other side, tail section (with exception of control surfaces) is virtually indestructible, surviving violent crash landings and ramming attacks.

Please, consider fixing that in some patch, or service pack.
Thanks in advance.

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS

I think you got a hitbox which was rotated 90 degrees or some leftover hitbox. I gave up on those crappy planes but the versions you have are even worse. ;)

SAS~Storebror

• retired
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU

Please, consider fixing that in some patch, or service pack.
Actually our main target is not to fix bugs of specific mods in BAT.
We take the mods as-is, and sometimes incompatibilities occur or we make some mistake in the importing process. That's what we're fixing with our Service Packs and subsequent Expansion Packs.
If a mod itself carries a certain bug inside, like the hitboxes and hooks of the BE2c, then please ask the plane's modder for a fix, preferably in the plane's release thread.

Best regards - Mike
What goes around comes around, you'll see

MetalHead89250

Ok, thanks for clarification and quick reply  :)

Buffin

Thank you for the answer. And I understand that the work is too much.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 26 queries.