Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing HUD icons and pop ups  (Read 974 times)

Warthog13

Missing HUD icons and pop ups
« on: October 06, 2017, 02:05:08 PM »

Hi guys!

I have reinstalled the game with the BAT package,almost everything is fine but during the gameplay i cant see the HUD icons,for example in the left-under corner of the screen and a the "pop ups" (F.E.: Engine Thrust/Flaps/Weapon notifications) are missing too ( the HUD icons the settings are ON)..I havent played for almost 2 years so maybe i just missed some patches and changes ...

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
Re: Missing HUD icons and pop ups
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 04:32:58 PM »

The 'Speedbar' toggles through several levels, from invisible to quite busy, make sure you have a key assigned.  Likewise with icons and other stuff.  These displays are also influenced by difficulty level, which can be examined prior to any flight from the 'difficulty' menu.  Options set here tend to be remembered by the sim.

Warthog13

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 12:08:02 AM »

First of all thx for the quick answer!

I have already tried on "easy" difficulty but its still on...i will try to assigne but since the 4.07 it was always on and didn't need any key.The SAS unfortunately not allowed me to post pictures so i have to discrieb it blindly :D
 So for example if you open the canopy you can see the blue(and it turns to white) notfication that i have opened the canopy and the red text missing too even in easy difficulty so i dont think that it would be "difficulty settings" problem.

Warthog13

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 01:02:32 AM »

Okay everything is fine i have found it under the Misc Settings...Thanks the helping and sorry for the interrupt
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 27 queries.