Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Campaign not starting  (Read 727 times)

addibaugh5

• FUBAR
Campaign not starting
« on: August 23, 2017, 10:30:16 PM »

Sorry if these seems like a nooby-ish question and I didn't know the right place to post this but I tried to create a nice little campaign for a mustang using the Le Chute map in BAT. I followed all the steps to creating and everything looked like it worked until I tried to start the campaign and nothing happened. I scoured around the mission files and found that the info.mis file is what is causing the problem. I compared it to another campaign I downloaded and the info.mis on that one looks completely different, with a bunch more things in it than my campaigns, I figured it must have something to do with the fact that both campaigns used modded maps. Can someone help, or point me in the right direction so I can get my campaign working.

It's all fun and games until your wings get shot off

SAS~vampire_pilot

• SAS Team
  • a million fixes
Re: Campaign not starting
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 09:39:31 AM »

info.mis is useless junk data. The file is not needed, only the info.properties, you can delete it.

So, whatever happens to you is a mystery and nobody can help because information is missing.
Are you aware the there must not be spaces in .mis file names and the campaign folder name?

other than that, maybe you should upload your work and let others look at it.

addibaugh5

• FUBAR
Re: Campaign not starting
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 08:18:30 PM »

Vampire I deleted the Campaign and started another one thats now working.  Once I'm finished with it I hope to share it here

Thanks for trying to help :P
It's all fun and games until your wings get shot off
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 24 queries.