Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jet Age Helicopters: Uncontrollable jitter  (Read 1396 times)

nyali

• Supporter
Re: Jet Age Helicopters: Uncontrollable jitter
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2017, 06:01:21 PM »

@ xuixer , in life i dont consider myself in any way a politically correct person, but in this instance i do take offense at your description of the helicopter's flight. 'Spazzes' is not a nice term, I have 2 close friends who in the old days would have had their medical descriptions listed as spastic. Please choose a more appropriate term. Thankyou

gmkump

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2017, 07:39:02 PM »

:( I should keep my big mouth shut, but obviously there was no attempt to offend any member of our society, I am sure.  It is how used that matters, if there was a target of ill intent.  Not the case here.  It is just someone taking offense with the slang 'word' itself. 

Okay, add it to the ban words list.  And please don't state I'm insensitive because...  oh never mind.   

nyali

• Supporter
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2017, 01:48:56 AM »

@ Gmkump - i KNOW there was no intent to cause offense, however it would be like me using the N word to describe a night-fighters paintjob, in other words, no acceptable , slang or otherwise.

As far as I know there is no banned word list, seen a few here over the years lol

xuixer

• Pls no bully
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2017, 08:04:22 AM »

I can't even fly the Bell, though! Literally, whenever I spawn, it just goes haywire and disintegrates midair, same goes for the helicopters I listed before. It's not that they're tricky, they just plain don't work for me. Same goes for the cars, the wheels are like 2 meters above the body of the car.

SAS~Bombsaway

• Choose your battles wisely.
  • SAS Team
  • A day without laughter is a day wasted
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2017, 08:56:06 AM »

Have you tried the Cobra? http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,42004.0.html She has one of the best flight models for flying. Also, I find the that the Hind Mi-24 has a good FM.  http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,32888.0.html But, make sure to add my FM update that keeps the engines from over heating. Somehow it never got added to the mod itself and I think in BAT it still overheats.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/alszvaoz8tz0ho5/Hind+FM.rar
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

xuixer

• Pls no bully
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2017, 04:31:32 PM »

Yeah, the helicopters I didn't list do work perfectly fine. I don't have the overheating issue, but thanks for that link, I'll be sure to install that. As for turning off flutter and gyro, I turned it off and the violent shaking has been somewhat reduced. The Bell is still off bounds, but the rest are bearable. Thanks guys!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 26 queries.